A Night to Remember

Mikey stayed for a couple of hours catching up with his brother and Frank. Gerard was so proud of him. He had moved in with his lovely girlfriend and gotten settled with a new job. He had turned his life around and was heading in the right direction. Gerard hoped he could do the same.

He and Frank sat in their lounge and chatted about all the things they'd missed out on since being apart. They kissed and had some pretty heated make-out sessions throughout the afternoon, barely able to keep their hands off each other.

Gerard wanted a shower, so Frank decided to cook dinner while he did. He was keen to join him but wanted to savour their night together, and he knew if he got in the shower with him, they'd end up fucking, meaning they'd probably be too tired to do anything later in the evening. Plus, Frank remembered how much he'd enjoyed his first shower as a free man. He would allow Gerard to soak under the hot water for as long as he needed, alone with his thoughts, until he felt truly cleansed and relaxed.

As Gerard came out of the bedroom, wearing a new pair of PJ's Frank had bought for him; he rubbed his hair dry with a towel and made his way to the kitchen. He stood at the doorway silently for a little while, just looking at Frank. He was so fucking handsome. Gerard couldn't believe how fortunate he was. He watched him, setting out plates and pouring drinks, and he just couldn't fucking believe it. He was simply perfect.

He made his way over to him and slid his hands around his waist. Frank jumped but quickly turned and pulled Gerard closer, wasting no time in sliding his tongue into his mouth and cherishing the taste.

"Mmmm! We need to eat" Frank smiled as he pushed Gerard away lightly.

"I know what I want to eat" Gerard cocked his eyebrow.

"Hey!" Frank giggled. "I've spent ages cooking this. You will fucking eat it ok?"

"That's what I meant Frank" he stated innocently. "You've got a filthy mind."

"Shut up and eat!" Frank scolded with a smirk.

------------------------------------

A little later on the couch, their hands began to wander. Gerard pushed his hand up under Frank's t-shirt desperately.

"Let's go to bed," Frank said as he took Gerard's hand and led him to their bedroom.

Turning on a bedside lamp, they were bathed in a warm light, making them both look even more irresistible to one another.

Pulling him onto the bed, Frank gently stroked over Gerard's face and kissed him ever so slowly. Their lips moved easily together and their tongues worked together perfectly, pulling moans from each other.

"Gerard?" Frank quietly said.

"Mhm?" he replied, nipping at Frank's neck.

"Could you um, maybe, um, top tonight?" Frank nervously inquired.

Gerard sat up and looked at his lover. He looked anxious and almost embarrassed at asking.

"I'd love nothing more" he instantly replied with a small smile. "If you're sure that's what you want."

"It is" Frank smiled back, still looking tense.

"Okay" Gerard rubbed his fingers over Frank's arms.

"There's no rush though, Frank" he added, wanting to put his mind at ease. He'd always sensed that Frank had just been used by men for their own selfish needs. He didn't ever want him to feel that way again.

"You know I'd never hurt you, right?" he pushed.

Frank nodded "I know that."

"I'll take care of you, babe. But first, I want to kiss every inch of your body and make you feel as good as you deserve to."