Together at Last

Frank lay in bed that night, thankful for being given a second chance by Gerard. He felt truly comforted being in Gerard's arms and felt bereft when he'd had to leave.

Over the coming weeks, he and Gerard were inseparable and spent every moment together. They had initially thought to keep their relationship quiet, but after a while it was obvious they wouldn't be able to do that, as they were constantly propped up against each other or sat hand in hand.

Gerard had made it known to Bert that Frank was off-limits and to stay away from him. He had let him know in no uncertain terms that he would happily kill him if he laid a single finger on Frank again. The restrain he had had when putting him in the picture honestly made Gerard feel proud of himself. He didn't know how he had managed not to snap Bert's neck in two, but he had. Frank hadn't wanted him to get himself in trouble or hurt, so had pleaded with him not to get violent with him. His threats were enough anyway it would seem. Bert had pretended he'd grown bored of Frank anyway, but he was actually quite afraid of what Gerard would be capable of when protecting someone he cared about. He would move on to someone else to save himself the grief from the fiery redhead.

Frank was beguiled by Gerard. He couldn't understand how he could be the sweetest, kindest, softest guy with the prettiest face on the planet, yet at the same time, appear a complete badass that even the hardest men in the prison found daunting.

Gerard was equally as bewitched by Frank. He had really fallen for him – so much so, he was convinced he actually loved him. It honestly scared him. He didn't remember ever feeling this way before. Had never felt a bond or connection with anyone in his entire life the way he did with the cute little fucker that was Frank Iero.

Their place to be alone was generally the back of the library, where they would kiss and hold each other, talking for long periods and enjoying just being together. They split their time between being alone together and being with their friends all together. They were always close by each other, however, regardless of how many other people were in their company.

After a particularly heavy make-out session one afternoon in the library, where they had been disturbed by another inmate, Frank panted heavily asking if they could go to Gerard's cell.

Gerard knew what he wanted, and had purposely not pushed Frank, not wanting him to think he was only after one thing from him. He was still conscious of the fact that Frank had originally been told that of him, and also wary of the fact that he'd had horrible experiences with Bert since being in here.

"Are you sure?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure Gee" Frank replied quietly. "I want to show you what you mean to me."

Taking Frank's hand they quickly headed back to their wing. Gerard's cell was the last one in the row, meaning it was slightly more secluded than many of the others, only having one neighbour, so to speak.

Rushing in, Gerard threw a towel just outside his cell door. It was his equivalent of a "Do Not Disturb" sign that all his friends were aware of. If they headed towards his cell and spotted the towel, they knew he had a guy in there and to leave well alone. If a guard came upon them, they were screwed, but it was a chance worth taking.

Pushing Frank up against the back wall, he looked at him again to make sure he was sure. Frank nodded and pulled Gerard close. They knew there wouldn't be much time so had to get on with it. They didn't have time for full sex as the dinner call would come soon.

Swiping his tongue against Frank's lower lip, he was granted access and slid it into Frank's warm cavern, being met with Frank gently sucking on it. They grabbed for each other, both desperate to feel the other – Gerard's hands finding their way up under Frank's shirt, and Frank's hands making their way to Gerard's tight ass, squeezing it slightly.