Dirty Love

Frank caught Gerard's lips between his teeth and pulled slightly as he unwrapped the towel from his waist. He wasted no time in pulling him closer and grabbing his ass, digging his fingers into the soft flesh and pulling their bodies together firmly.

Gerard hummed in appreciation allowing Frank to push him back onto the bed. Tossing his own towel aside he straddled over Gerard and kissed him roughly. He was still damp and his skin smelled amazing. Frank was completely in control and was ravaging Gerard's body with his hands and mouth. Gerard was more thank ok with this.

Frank didn't want gentle, nice love-making today. He wanted rough and dirty. He looked at Gerard who looked back with matching blown pupils, and could tell he wanted the same.

He grabbed the back of Frank's head and pulled him towards his mouth harshly, driving his tongue in as deep as he could. Frank sucked on it hard and ground down his crotch into Gerard's causing a loud moan to escape his mouth. The two relentlessly twisted their tongues together, desperate to taste the other. They bit and licked each other's lips and took it in turns to suck the other's tongue.

Their cocks rubbed against each other's; the friction sending them both wild. They couldn't get enough of each other, both greedily groping whatever flesh they could grasp. Their dicks pulsed with need and their hearts raced with desire.

"Oh fuck Frank" Gerard moaned out.

"Mmmmm" Frank simply replied continuing to push his dick along Gerard's, sliding up and down his length, grazing their balls together as he did. Gerard's eyes closed tight and he bit on his lower lip as he pulled Frank even closer. They rocked together for some time, kissing and sucking at necks and nipples; throbbing against each other's needy dicks. Neither had any control over the sounds that spilled from their lips. They were all consumed with the heat of the moment that they couldn't have stayed quiet even if they'd wanted to.

Ceasing their frantic kissing for the moment, Frank slowed it down, before nervously asking Gerard about the thing he'd not stopped thinking about.

"Can I?" he asked.

"Can you what?" Gerard teased like the motherfucker he always was.

"You know? Fuck you with my tongue?" he asked coyly.

Gerard's eyes widened in excitement as he nodded eagerly. "Um. Yeah. Course. Do your worst babe" his replied to his fiancé with a huge smile.

Grinning down at him, Frank lunged down and bit against Gerard's neck, sucking hard to break to blood vessels beneath his skin. He admired the bruise he had left before gaining confidence and quietly saying into Gerard's ear, "I want you to sit on my face baby."

Gerard gasped a little before nodding weakly, rolling Frank over onto his back before turning and lifting his legs over him. He positioned himself above Frank, facing down the bed and gingerly lowered down. Frank grabbed at his ass cheeks and spread them wide, taking in the sight of the pink puckered ring, which in that moment had Frank's mouth watering; the urge to taste him and pleasure him with his tongue driving him crazy. He pulled him further apart exposing him fully before pulling him down onto his face.

He had never done this before and honestly didn't have a fucking clue what he was doing, but he desperately wanted it. He wanted it for himself to taste and fully experience his lover in this vulnerable position, and he wanted it for Gee, to hopefully blow his mind and make him feel as good as he deserved.

He slowly licked up along Gerard's crack and repeated the action several times, earning cusses and beautiful noises from the man above. Once he had a feel for it and was receiving eager moans from Gerard, he swirled his tongue around the tight ring. He hummed and blew over it, causing Gerard to lose himself in the moment and begin to rock against Frank more, trying to get more from him. Frank was happy to oblige and pulled his ass down further before managing to tease inside. Gerard cried out and dug his hands into Frank's thighs, all the while riding Frank's face. He threw his head back pushed further down. Frank occasionally inched away and spat into Gerard's ass, before diving back in and eating him out like a man starved. He loved the feeling of Gerard's weight on his face and he loved the sounds coming from his pretty fucking mouth. He ravished him relentlessly, enjoying everything about this experience. He forced his tongue in as deep as he possibly could and groaned into his lover. He parted his ass further still and devoured him. He was in absolute heaven, loving the fact that they could both feel so good from this filthy act.

He didn't even register at first that Gerard had shifted position.

Gerard had been watching Frank's dick throb in front of him and could resist no longer. He leaned down and pushed his lips around his cock, going as deep as possible instantly. Frank now gasped, his hot breath blowing against Gerard's spit-covered hole, causing Gerard to groan against Frank in response. Their own vibrating groans of arousal were having a mind-blowing effect on one another.

Gerard took Frank deep into his throat, occasionally swallowing around him, sending Frank's head spinning.

They were totally surrendered to each other. Gerard grinding against Frank's mouth and Frank thrusting up into Gerard's; both holding off coming for as long as they possibly could. Gerard slipped his hand up underneath himself finding his pulsating cock, jerking hard on it; his other hand eagerly fondling Frank's balls.

They ravaged each other in this way for quite some time. Their newly washed bodies now covered in sweat and sliding against the others with ease. They whined and whimpered and got completely lost in their own fabulous bubble. This was hot, filthy, face fucking and they were both loving every second of it.

Gee came first, crying out around Frank's dick as he spurted out onto his stomach; thick white ropes seemingly endless; his ass clenching tight around Frank's tongue. Frank slowed his actions, not wanting to overstimulate Gerard, instead steadily licking and lapping at his outer rim.

Having gained some composure, Gerard returned his attention back to Frank and enveloped his hard cock, deep-throating him and squeezing on his balls. It didn't take more than a minute for Frank to come. He dug his nails into Gerard's back and poured out down his throat, crying out Gerard's name as he did.

"Holy fucking fuck" Frank panted heavily as Gerard climbed off him.

"Yeah. Same" Gerard exclaimed, shaking from the experience.

They lay side by side for a while, catching their breath before Frank looked down at his sticky chest.

"Shower?" he grinned towards Gerard.

"Oh definitely" the other replied with a naughty smirk.