It All Kicks Off

Frank was pissed with himself the following morning. How the fuck had he let this guy get into his head? He had been warned about him for God's sake. Yet, here he was, jacking off at the thought of him. Last night he had somewhat befriended him, but this morning he had thought better of it. No more! He was not going anywhere near him.

He spotted Pete alone in the food hall and went to sit with him.

Dropping his tray on the table, poor Pete nearly jumped out of his skin. It made Frank wonder if he was targeted in here too.

"Shit man," Pete said holding his hand to his chest. "You nearly gave me a heart attack."

"Bit dramatic Pete" Frank laughed (unknowingly showing Gerard that smile of his again).

Frank liked Pete. He wasn't intimidating like every other person in this place, and he felt like he could be just himself around him.

Frank sat for longer than he ever had before in that hall and was enjoying getting to know Pete a little better.

This was soon interrupted by a slam down of someone's hand on the table, making both Frank and Pete jump this time.

Billie and Mike stood looking down at Frank.

"Iero?" Billie said with an evil look in his eye.

"Yeah?" Frank replied cockily.

"Bert wants to see you. Now!" Mike added.

"Oh well, that's a shame, because he's a disgusting prick who I really have no interest in seeing" Frank smiled sarcastically.

"Just fucking get up!" Billie shouted dragging Frank by the arm.

"Get off me man!" Frank shouted, grabbing onto the edge of the table trying desperately to stay put.

"Hey let go of him!" Pete shouted.

"Oh. Do you wanna come along too, fag?" Mike scoffed. "Seeing what your girlfriend gets will leave you with a boner of your own. But I'm sure Bert could deal with that for you too."

Pete looked terrified and Frank just shook his head towards him, giving up his grasp on the table, knowing it was pointless.

As usual, there wasn't a single guard in sight, so with one hand over his mouth, and another propping him up, Billie dragged Frank to Bert's cell.

Meanwhile, Gerard had stood along with several of his guys, and followed the three to Bert's cell without being noticed.

----------------------------------------

"Frank" Bert smirked. "So nice to see you. Come! sit!"

"No thanks," Frank replied sternly.

"I wasn't asking Frank" Bert commanded. He looked intimidating as he stared Frank down.

Frank was shoved into a chair in the cell and Bert stepped towards him.

"So about last night?" Bert started. "Did you like what you saw Frankie? You go back and think about me huh? Think about sucking my cock? Me coming into that pretty little mouth of yours?" he grinned.

Frank flushed in embarrassment. Although it hadn't been Bert that he had been thinking of while he jerked off, it wasn't too far off the truth.

Frank spat at him earning himself a slap across the face. He hissed as the sting spread across his skin.

"Fucking disgusting Frankie. Don't ever do that again!" Bert growled wiping the saliva from his face.

"You're just prolonging the inevitable sweetheart" Bert continued. "I decided the moment I saw you, that you were gonna be my new little fuck toy."

"Fuck you!" Frank shouted.

"All in good time, Frankie. All in good time" Bert smugly grinned. "I'll be doing the fucking first. Fucking that pretty little smart mouth of yours."

"You come anywhere near me, and I will fucking bite your dick off. I swear to God" Frank sounded panicked.

Gerard was stood outside listening in. He wanted to see how Frank would deal with Bert, and up to now, he was impressed. He hated the thought of Bert going anywhere near Frank with his filthy cock though. The mere thought repulsed him. He listened for a little while longer before deciding enough was enough. He burst into the cell with his "henchmen" following behind.

"Again Bert?" Gerard hissed. "Did I not already tell you to leave him the fuck alone?"

Bert puffed out his cheeks as Gerard entered his cell. He was sick of him getting in the way of his plans with little Frankie.

"Fuck off Gerard" Bert threw back.

"Fucking make me Bert" Gerard stepped up.

"I know you want this little punk to yourself Gerard" Bert started. "I've seen you cosying up to him, befriending him. Don't fucking fall for it kid!" he said to Frank. "At least with me, you know what you're getting. Don't think he's any better though" he nodded towards Gerard. "He's had more dick than anyone in here. He wants in your pants that's all."

"Fuck off Bert" Gerard snapped. "You don't know shit. You're just a bully who wants to get his dick wet anyway he can. Have to fucking force yourself on guys because you know they wouldn't go near you through choice. You're fucked up Bert, the way you prey on the weak" he snorted.

Frank was a little taken back by that. Did Gerard just see him as weak?

"It's glaringly obvious that you want this little fucker to yourself Gerard, so you're playing his hero to get him onside. Biding your time to get a piece of his ass" Bert coolly replied.

With that, Gerard lunged at Bert and all hell broke out. Punches were thrown and kicks flew. Frank saw all this going on and couldn't quite fathom that it was over him. He didn't know who's side he should be on, so he just tried to get away. Bert grabbed him by the hand and Frank bit down hard on his making Bert release him. Finding himself heading towards Gerard, he fell into him before Bert landed a punch to Gerard's jaw. Gerard managed to push Frank out the cell door before launching back towards Bert.

Frank realised there and then, that whether it was true or not (that they both wanted him for their own gains), Gerard had helped him. More than once. And he didn't feel like it was for his own gratification. He just knew there was some connection between him and Gerard and he knew he would want to explore it more. He hated the fact and wished he could just avoid him and not have anything to do with him. But he just knew that he wouldn't do that. That he was somehow growing a little obsessed with him. He could hear the commotion as the guards now ran up the stairs towards Bert's cell. He didn't know whether Gerard could defend himself. He could only hope that wouldn't be too badly beaten.