Opening Up

Although Frank and Gerard were besotted, they still actually knew very little about each other.

Sitting in the sun by the old oak tree on a particularly warm day, Frank decided to broach the subject.

"Why are you in here, Gee?" he asked. "Did you say it was something to do with your brother?"

He lay on the grass with his head on Gerard's lap as the older of the two was propped up against the trunk of the tree. Frank had stripped off his shirt, basking in the warmth of the midday sun, with Gerard tracing over the outlines of his tattoos.

"Yeah. Mikey" Gerard smiled in response.

"What happened?" Frank gently pushed.

"He was in a bad place and getting deeper and deeper every day" Gerard started. "We've both been there, but I managed to get clean before it completely took over my life."

"I'm sorry Gee" Frank smiled looking up as Gerard continued to thread his fingers through his messy hair.

"It's ok" he smiled back. "Mikey just couldn't seem to break the habit though, and his supplier had a real hold on him. He would wait until Mikey was almost clean and then go around offering him more. Obviously, Mikes couldn't refuse and would end up in the same state. He lost his job and got more and more indebted to him. The fucking asshole!"

"Scum of the earth man" Frank replied.

"Yeah" Gerard sighed. "Mikey was at rock bottom but still couldn't escape this bastard's clutches. I tried to help him the best I could. But he was completely hooked and began to practically prostitute himself to him just for his next fix. It was hell and I just fucking snapped one day. I went around and found Mikey on his fucking knees blowing this guy just for a couple of fucking ounce."

Gerard rubbed the back of his neck before carrying on.

"I nearly killed him Frank" Gerard choked out.

Frank sat up and took hold of Gerard's hand, stroking across his knuckles. "You don't have to tell me everything if it upsets you, Gee."

"Nah, it's ok" he smiled. "It just pisses me off that I ruined my life because of that bastard. I couldn't bear seeing Mikey like that though - my kid brother sucking some guy's fucking dick just for the promise of some shit gear."

Gerard knew he sounded like a hypocrite with the number of guys he'd been with in here, but it was different. Gerard liked dick for fuck's sake. He was usually willing and wouldn't ever have forced himself on anyone or allowed them to do something just for his benefit. He couldn't handle the thought of Mikey doing something so alien to him just to feed his habit and knowing that his dealer was taking taking full advantage of the fact.

"I fucking lost it Frank" he continued. "I beat this guy to a fucking pulp. I couldn't stop and I just kept on and on. He was in a coma for weeks and I just wished he was dead. I didn't show any remorse whatsoever at my trial, earning me a longer stretch in here than necessary. They painted me out to be a monster and him an innocent victim."

"You're not a monster Gee" Frank kissed his cheek. "You're fucking amazing and beautiful, and a caring and protective brother."

"I still don't regret it" he smirked. "I wish I'd have killed him. Plus; I would never have met you if I wasn't in here."

"What about you?" Gerard now asked. "I've never asked why you're in here. You seem like such a good guy."

"No" Frank chuckled. "I was a piece of shit that was always up to no good. I've never really hurt anyone but grew up with nothing so got into the habit of stealing. I was just a petty thief until I got mixed up with the wrong people. It was just a culmination of crime after crime that eventually saw me in here. Twelve months isn't too bad, though, and I've only got five months left."

Gerard looked sad at that. "I'm gonna fucking miss you when you're gone Frank."

"I know Gee, but you'll be out six months after me. We'll be ok, won't we?" Frank sounded worried.

Gerard looked at him surprised. "Do you mean you want a relationship with me outside of here?"

"Yeah, I do" Frank said with absolute certainty. "Why? Don't you?"

"I want nothing more Frank" Gerard squeezed his hand. "I just didn't think you would."

"Well, I do Gerard" Frank used his full name for once. "I can't imagine how hard it will be without you, but knowing you will be coming back to me will keep me going."

"Fucking love you Frank," Gerard said as he choked back tears.

"Fucking love you too dumbass" Frank teased back.

Falling onto Gerard's bed a short while later with the towel thrown out front, Frank tugged at his lover's sweatpants eagerly.

"Fucking hell Frank, slow down!" Gerard gasped.

Frank growled in response, pulling down his own pants.

"I can't Gee" he breathed heavily. "I need you."

Passing Frank the Vaseline (no such luxuries as lube in prison), he lay back and spread his legs. They never had long and knew they had to be quick.

Sucking on Gerard's inner thigh, Frank slipped his finger into his opening, causing the other to moan in response. Quickly adding another he stretched him out while feeling his own dick grow in anticipation. He pushed his fingers in and out, scissoring them to open his lover up. He leaned down and pushed Gerard's t-shirt up slightly so that he could place kisses across his stomach and over his nipples. Gerard smoothed his fingers through Frank's hair and pushed himself deeper onto his fingers.

Frank continued to stroke his pulsing dick, loving the quiet noises coming from Gerard.

"Aww. Please Frank" Gerard begged.

Lining himself up, Frank slowly pushed his way in past the tight ring of muscles. He closed his eyes as he enjoyed the feel of Gerard's grip on him. Gerard moaned a bit too loudly; Frank pressing his mouth to the others to quieten him. Tongues swirling, Gerard grabbed at Frank's ass to push him deeper. Frank could feel every ridge for Gerard's inner walls, sighing and succumbing to the glorious sensations ebbing through his body. Finding their rhythm and fitting together perfectly, they pounded in sync, both climbing higher and higher.

Frank seemed to be an expert at hitting Gerard's prostate perfectly every time, bringing his lover closer to his release. Gerard lifted his legs over Frank's shoulders, allowing Frank to reach deeper inside of him. He gripped him around his neck and pulled his mouth to his own, burying his tongue within. Wrapping his fingers around Gerard's aching cock, Frank moved his hand at the same pace as his hips. Gerard arched his back and his eyes began to roll back. Knowing he was on the very edge, Frank tilted slightly to hit his prostate even harder. Gerard came hard, clenching tightly around Frank's dick, pushing Frank over the edge soon after.

Dressing quickly and lying together, they fell asleep in each other's arms. They both knew they would soon be woken and Frank would be sent back to his own cell for the night.

For now, though, they cherished the moment.