◇♡The Chosen one♡◇

"Welcome little girl, what is your name?" Awakening from my nightmare to be greeted with my limbs strapped tightly to the fragile chair holding me captive,   creaking each time I moved slightly in panic. The woman leant down leveling her face with mine before gently removing the tape placed on my mouth as she patiently waited for me to catch my breath. Gasping and sucking in the air focusing on my breathing before giving her as much as I knew before coming here.

"I-I-I don't know my name... But I carry the family name, Nousagi. " My breath pacing all over the place still in panic,  wondering how and why I was held captive in this situation, all I could remember was that white haired man cunning smile before a sack was slid over my head, only to see darkness. She silently observed my body language and wondered who I was before forcing her smile more and more intensely psychotic to the eyes of the receiver. Looking more at her noticing her neat appearence filled with beauty from top to bottom as the black swim suit was perfectly measured and fitted to her body. Wondering whether the situation was going to go from 1 to 1000, I began to lose control of the fear spreading inside as I panic once again. Screams of panic echoed in the empty large gold painted room as a chandelier was sparkling in the sky, she calmly raises her hand before she shushed me placing her index finger on my lips. Eventuall due to my throat feeling strained creating cracks.jn my voice as I spoke, I began calming myself down hoping for not another breakdown moment, before noticing we are not alone in a room, it was filled with shirtless and clothed men. Some carrying weapons, whilst most watched in silence trusting the others wouldn't shoot them off guard. It was interesting to see who was in this room in clear sight observing me and the situation. Different identities betrayed in different ways. The man from the game before was in complete white from head to toe, staring blankly in amusement at all the bickering and drama before him like he is reading a exciting book or game. Whilst there is a tall, slim but muscular built man with no expression except hatred in his eyes observing my every movement. His face and body recklessly covered with ink. He was holding the blade of his sword right in front me with confidence but lacked swordsmenship. There was just so many different characters before more creating an intimidating atmosphere that any same person would find too much.

But we could say from the games and life I've lived, I am probably considered as a citizen with a fragile state of mind. A mind considered not so sane.

The lady from before began to stand tall now facing everyone in the room before her,  quickly changing her expression before looking back at me.

"Hatter, you have seen the type of player she is. I believe she will be great use to mostly myself but also your collection. " Tilting my head in confusion wondering who this 'Hatter' guy was before listening to what else she has to say. "I would like to have her participate more in the games that those don't wish to participate in. Also I wish for her assistance  as my personal assistance and security. " Everyone looked at each other before looking at the man himself since most their opinions didn't matter. They were all patiently waiting for the man himself to be answer, the same man rumoured to be in charge of this place and my kidnapping.

"Very well. She did bring me mostly hearts which is rare for beach. Mira, we should be cautious but I approve of your suggestions. Please do as you wish with the girl. Make her the best player you can. Make her fearful. So fearful that not only beach members will be hiding from her, but also the militants. Make her be our creation. " Listening to the middle aged man with the black shaded sunglasses talk in such high regard standing before everyone making his way to me. Face to face with me holding the cards up high showing what I've collected these past days proving to everyone that was not their usual girl.