♡◇Target◇♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
You're never safe in this world of darkness. There's always a target on your back.
- Y/N Nousagi
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Ace's POV

The day has rushed away with time, as I hopelessly remain back to the start. Remaining confused and helpless on what to do next, whilst lying here on his bed smellikg his stench of cologne on the sheets to remind me of his presence. Returning was interesting as the car ride was silent with a few glances from him, the walk was silent with sighs of frustration from him as he was lost on what to do.

Where was he?

He was called for an emergency executive member's meeting to discuss everyones findings, which made me on edge regarding what he now knows about the game. He didn't react crazy, but he seemed more disappointed and understanding of this unfortunate situation. But looking at myself in his mirror's reflection I knew his inner demons will come out to play.
I don't attend these meetings for the sake of Mira.
I do miss seeing her motherly side come to make sure I was safe and fine, but deep down I know I am her only choice of sacrifice.

Adjusting myself on the bed as I lay wrapped up in the sheets, embracing the smells of his as I feel my heart beat intensely before it settles down when I smile to myself remembering the school days we had. The days before graduation had began to haunt me.

"Ni-Chan."

Smiling to myself as I repeated the name gently off my tough remembering the ridiculous things we use to do together before it turned dark. My cheeks began to have wet tracks left behind from my tears, as I wish things were different. I wish he would just walk through the door and be his old self and not the monster everyone believes him to be.

Feeling lonely in his room was thing, but craving for him was another.

What is getting into me?!

Niragi's POV

Slouched in the wooden chair observing each of these fools as I sat beside the bitch herself, Mira who was smiling so much as she craves for violence whilst hearing the amount of members who died from recently played games. It's sort of sad to think people generally believe they have it hard when right now the one who is trapped in one is Y/N.
Oh speaking of her, I need to make sure this game can be beaten with us both alive eventhough there's a low percentage of two people winning together at this rate.

It's weird to think that I didn't lash out at her, but that's because I see alot of myself in her.

She reminds me of the good times than the bad.

"Regarding our most valued player, Ace Kan-"

"Her name is Y/N Nousagi." Rolling my eyes as Hatter announced her so called given name by the bitch herself, who now stared at me with interest.