◇♡Let The Game's Begin.♡◇

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
"The better your opponent can see your mind, the further you step into the darkness. "

~ Mira Kano

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Niragi's POV

To be reunited was an unexpected fate, never would I believe we would cross paths since most of those who knew her in the real world believed she was forever gone. But here she is bickering with the old man about his invite to join us, the militants. Seeing her face planted with hatred made me realise the incident from past created her heartless self wish to death to those who cross paths. I feel I had a part to play in making her who she has become since I did create a traumatic experience on graduation day. The last time we all would see her shy and sweet personality. It was probably the most traumatic moment for such a soft girl like Y/N, which is why I understand her mental state was not the same as she use to be and I wish I could explain myself, but was it really her?

All eyes were on us as I had stood before their deadliest player, who seemed weak at the knees. Realising the effect on her left me wanting more, but I began wishing for us to be close again.

Star gazing at the foreigner who once was my friend, thanking Hatter's taste in selection, admiring the girl stood before me, grinning at her change of emotions to anger as she remained silent. Standing closer to her whilst the crowd have views from all angles, as I leaned closer breaking our the ice allowing my lips to touch her cheap plastic gas mask that barricaded her beauty from the world. Smirking to myself teasing her with actions of play, rolling my eyes laughing at her vulnerability from when she first saw me. Before connecting my eyes on her now piercing gaze shining her chocolate brown irises filled with hatred. I couldn't help my hunger for her, admiring her up close began bringing back the happy memories of the past from a close associate of mine from years ago who I believed is here before me again. Feeling goosebumps as curiosity fills up inside my stomach filling up with butterflies hoping this was her wishing for her to come crawling in my arms again. But I wondered if this 'Ace' persona was caused by her hatred for me since the incident. Wishing to myself to just rip off that mask to reveal her complete beauty and feel her lip's warmth on my own. She had me wrapped around her pinky, questioning if it was really her.

"Do you miss me?"

"I don't associate with men like you." She speaks! Wow, took her time. Pulling myself away from her, quickly turning back to my squad who looked surprised causing me to notice I was returning to them empty handed with my own gun aimed at me by the beauty, herself.

"If I was you Aguni, I would take your lap dog back to it's cage." Not gonna lie hearing her confidence spark after being so shaken up before, began satisfying me a bit too much applausing her for her sly actions which no one's done to me, making me burst with excitement. Laughter erupting from my lungs as everyone stood back incase something was about to happen, unaware of the situation's outcome.

"Sorry, but this lap dog wants to have his treat. " Quickly reaching out to grab what's mine hoping to break through her confidence to get the weapon to gain control of her to become mine. Unfortunately her quick and smooth silent movements surpassed me making me fall on my knees carelessly asking for her to pull the trigger. Smirking at the flooring thinking how their little princess was up to standard to be such a high ranking like myself. Funny how her owner is lower ranked than her though, but I feel there has to be a catch to why their affiliated with eachother. Or I could be barking madness.