♡◇ It never is the end.♡◇

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Human’s heart… I just don’t wanna learn about.
-Shuntarou Chishiya
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ace's POV

Until I felt his grip tightened around my wrist causing alot of pressure and discomfort as he was catching me before I had met my final memory and fate. The stress of not knowing whether to pursue this mission or game, but the major reason behind my actions was to leave this world without someone to rely on or care for with feelings that is hard for one to explain.

I wanted to fall to my death.

I wanted to die alone with no one grieving over my own problems.

Looking down at the view of my feet resting on air as gravity tries to rip me and him apart. Even gravity wishes for this choice of mine, but looking up to get a glimpse of his face in discomfort as he struggles to keep grip and pull me up by himself.

So much for this guy being a psycho...

If he was a psycho, he should be doing his iconic tongue rolls with his maniac stare and laughter echoing the area. He should be letting go for his own sake! Yet he doesn't care or realise the danger I am to him!

"IDIOT!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, my voice echoed whilst he tried to pull me up with all his strength. Does he not understand that realistically I am doing him a favour if he-

"You're an idiot! Not me!"

He snapped at me before focusing on using all his strength and energy to keep me alive. I feel like we've both stupidly became distant with our crazy personas and now just trapped in a stupid train of feelings.

Why did he have to be my first in everything?!

I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs for him to let me die in peace knowing he can continue without me interfering with his life and new self at Beach. If you think about it already I've prevented him from living his life to the fullest with what Hatter's utopia has to offer.

But because of his stupid choice to play as the hero, he has now gotta face the fate for him.

"JUST LET GO!!!"

Trying to snatch his hand off of my own, struggling to free myself before realising he finally has a chance to pull me back to the the roof top's surface. All I could do was huff in frustration realising this was harder than I thought. I wish I could tell him that I am playing games. Feeling the friction up against the course surface of the gritted walls realising I was successfully being dragged up along it to the reach the surface til my feet was balanced on the ground with a tired and out of breath Niragi with his shadow and silhouette towering over me as I fall to the ground feeling the adrenaline rush fade into fear.

His gazing eyes observing me with a expression that no one would like to see.

Feeling his dark aura overpower me and intimidating me to the point I began to realise that now he's probably suspicious of me due to this sudden event. But when he knelt down to my eye level and broke his insane character with a small smile that reminded me of the person I use to fall in love with during school years was before me, it all felt weird. I felt my emotions of the past haunting me not so much, but my eyes would say different as a tears flows down from my eyes to my cheeks resulting in him wiping it away.