♡Memories♡

Ace's POV

After our intense fight, I began to awaken myself completelt back into reality with a sane state of mind with no hard feelings after what he had to say about how much I meant to him. I questioned everything around me not knowing what triggered me to do what I had done this time round. Regrettinf every second he would wince at the slightest movement he made. He may have hurt me badly in the past, but hurting him was not rewarding at all in the slightest like all those who played games with me. All my victims never had hurt me, yet they died during my episodes...

Sometimes even before the games had begun or started.

Fidgeting with my fingers, laying in the blanket that covered my body that wore Niragi's giraffe pattern button up shirt. Waiting patiently thinking when he will be awake agajn and if he will still reciver with my lack of first aid and bandage skills.

For once I was mad about it, mad about my reckless actions causing him pain something that he usually would make his victims endure whilst feeling pleasured by it. This is what I heard from other members at Beach since his name held a lot of rumours.

His words he spoke before blacking out into deep sleep from his weakened state made me forget about the episode I had just a few moments ago that could of potentionally put us both at risk of death.

Though I did wonder what Niragi is doing to be honest after taking his leave once again, he seems to really have softened up these past few days and been showing alot of emotion towards me. According to rumours alot of girls can't get that side of him without his evil wrath getting in the way. Well I am not too surprised actually thinking about since after all we are both unfortunate results of the past.

A gentle smile formed on my bloodied and bruised face, remembering the positive moments of the past refusing to remind myself of the monster he was known to be incase it triggers me again. Refreshing my memory with good times about my first time meeting him which made my heart skip a beat in a instant before feeling guilt once again.

Funny how we were apparently trying to kill eachother to death with our insane shelves.

After all I do still love him.
Even if the past comes back to haunt me sometimes or even if we have moments that show the effects our traumatic past had on us.

Falling back into the pillow, proceeding to let the rest of my body fall into the soft mattress filled with comfort and warmth from the blankets on top of me. Slowly blinking with a long yawn before closing my eyes completely.

That's when I began to have my sleep refresh my memory of the past and who I was before this silly game.

A new journey.