◇♡ Feelings? ♡◇

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
To be or not to be?
That is the question.
- William Shakespeare
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Niragi's POV

"Morning. " The only words from her mouth as her voice strained it self from her tired state. Realising her soft glare from years ago was forever gone and was replaced with a more intense and dominating glare similar to my own. Seated in the chair still watching her body be caressed by the silk blankets as she stretched before getting herself out of bed. Remembering the past was horrible, but it was filling me up with emotions I never imagine I could feel here at Beach.

Love.

Staring at her beauty, no matter what state of mind she is in. All I can just think about is for a chance to fix the past and show her she doesn't need this bullshit name or identity created by a old hag. A hag using Y/N for her own gain and for sacrifice.

"How was your sleep?" Yawning loudly as she still observes my presence.

"Terrible. Thanks to your stupid choices. " She held her anger inside as she knew once she allowed herself to get to that state it will be hard for her to stay in control of herself.

"Sorry. I have my own reasons. Anyway get dressed. " Standing up to approach her weak tired state to hover over her in height. Raising her face at me with confusion as our bodies touched ever so gently. Looking down to her gaze realising her anger changed into concern... then into fear.

Was she afraid of me hurting her like the rumours?

"You need to relax a bit. Besides I got some stuff you can wear in my closet. Just be ready by the time, I'm done showering. Okay?" Leaning closely to her face to be at her height level as she follows my gaze back. The gaze of looking at her eyes, then to her pink lips that I remember making my first set to kiss. Before leaning any closer she moved away from me to look for clothes.

"Sure."

Blunt, but I don't mind.

Walking to the bathroom, I decide to quickly do something I haven't done in years.

"Make sure to dress in something comfy. Okay, lil Usagi?" Then when I stood behind her, she quickly turned around about to complain about the name before she froze.

Frozen at the touch of me doing a light touch to her nose with my finger as I say,
"Boop."

Her reaction still frozen but her eyes began to tear up and that's when I took my leave.

Nousagi, you're forever my lil Usagi.

No one else can have you.