Death

Niragi's POV

Time was ticking and so was her youth. Witnessing her turning blue with each second,  followed by shivering vibrations  that slowed down every-time the wind collided with her now pale blue tinted skin whilst mixed with flinching moments of pain. She moved slowly , but weakly whilst attempting to aim her weapon at me with numerous coughs cutting her sentences short as she spoke. Feeling her body warmth fading away beneath me as we touched, shocked at the sight of the non stop leakage of red from what's remaining from her leg, feeling wetness from the red that added weight on my clothes as it began drenching itself into the material even if our only source of warmth right now,  was our clothes and the remaining heat from her blood before it cooled down. I did use my body heat sometimes but it was deemed pointless at this point in time. Hungry for her touch in desperation for her forgiveness and chance to have a beauty with so much love, dreaming was the closet I could get to it right now since the chance of forgiveness was now out the window.

Who would forgive me after this many fuck ups in time? 

Definitely not me.

I've done too much damage mentally and physically to the point that now all the fucked up people in the world aren't as bad as me.

My mind is all fucked up as well as my fucking actions.

I can't even forgive myself this time.

Even the stupid excuses I made inside my head incase questioned by her or somebody else wouldn't justify it either.

 My head kept spiralling out of control, blacked out by the situation letting myself into a loop of regret even with my darkest pleasures trying to still take over me. Resisting myself from my temptations to get a slight taste of her lips one more time with my tongue, only for her to flinch before moving  her head away with what's left of her fight to the side knowing she was still seeing me as the enemy after the unfortunate circumstances of a result of greed. Ignoring her numerous threats  and warnings she muttered under her faint breath, I proceeded to hold her down to lick her once pink toned lips teasingly only for her to clamp her teeth hard together like. pitbull locking it's jaw refusing to let go of my tongue with what's left of her energy.

Flinching at the pinch of her teeth clamping on my tongue screaming for her to let go before the pain began to actually feel really good and pleasuring, I laughed and grinned before slapping her face whilst getting flashes of regret fighting through my evil intentions.

Suddenly she became unconscious, she wasn't dead so it seemed until her eyes opened ever so slightly revealing her rolled back pupils dilating to a concerning dark tone.

What the fuck was happening?

Still hovering over her I leaned down closer to her  with my head  now against her chest hoping for signs of a heart beat, only to hear the last beat as I began panicking to myself silently with widened eyes.

"Y/N?"

The worry was clear on my face, raising my head up to see her clearly before connecting my index and middle finger together to touch her neck for an pulse at least.

Thank God!

Though unconscious, she was fine.

Only for now.

"Suguru. Niragi Suguru."

A name called out to me from the distance, a female voice that sounded majestic but very familiar to me.

"Suguru, if you would like I can help you with her. If you follow me."

Looking up turning my head towards the sound of the footsteps creeping from behind me, witnessing the iconic sinister smile along with widened eyes stare down at me before I had the chance to give Y/N more of my life, the woman swung what seemed to be a wooden croquet mallet across my face causing me to fall into the concrete. She kept hitting me non stop with anger until I became unconscious.

Blacking out before I even had the chance to defend myself.

Mira's POV

Always picking up the pieces myself when it comes to situations like this. Crouching down to Ace's side to see she was tinted with blue as her body began to stiffen up more as time went on, reaching out to her arm to lift it to then letting go, dropping slowly it seemed it was completely flimsy with some stiffness to it and very cold to the touch. Concerns for my only chances to achieve what I want in this world now fading away with my only sacrifice now dying before me and my chosen sacrifice now laid before me I had to commence the back up plan.

As I took it upon myself to intervene and arrive here after a good few minutes went by, waiting for my selected dealers to set up my beloved garden for the final part of the game since if I allowed them to battle it out a bit not realising it would be deemed not in favour of Ace with her fucking leg missing. Excuse my French.

All that hard work I've put in for you to only now be deemed worthless to me, a legless child left with one leg is not going to achieve much in this world.

Unfortunately.

Stroking her head gently with some form of regret for what's next for her, but if I need someone to help me they need to be able to fight their traumas and be in top condition. She is only letting them win by not allowing herself to kill the past completely.