◇♡Let's be real about this.♡◇

Aguni's POV

Suguru was losing a piece of himself to this world once again, everyday recklessly making decisions that he knew I would not approve if around. Watching him from afar conflicting on what I could of done to prevent this young man losing himself like my friend had done.

Previously I wondered about what Mira had told me about her and Niragi meeting which resulted in me having a reaction of mixed emotions.

I do not wish to know about the massacred players that shared his DNA as the family after all were just playing the game, unfortunately with her. Maybe they would of died anyway, hoping Suguru didn't lash out or lose control due to it. He did hold them close to his heart but these days it seems he is holding her closer.

Stood before me was the board of deck cards drawn on the wall to keep tabs and check on what we've collected so far as members of Beach. Admiring the amount collected by the girl herself. She was impressive and would of been a great asset for my team, instead I decided to let her run around free with our reckless Suguru.

Speaking of the devil.

"You're late."

His smug look he wore proudly said it all, he didn't care what I had to say. Joining me by my side always carrying his pride, he placed himself on my left as I admired the cards that were hearts was almost completed.

Only 7 and 10 excluding the face cards were missing.

"If it's another request from that idiot, I am leaving." He rolled his eyes, lowering his rifle from his shoulder to his side.

"For starters that idiot has a name."

"Fine. What does Hatter want?"

He was agitated by this situation, he seemed like he just wanted to get things over and done with. I noticed he has been more on edge lately too.

"Actually this time it's a request from me." Cutting him off to see him become more alert and focused on what I had to say this time. "I am concerned about you. Hatter's told me about the whole thing with those girls, plus the past actions of attacking your own team to protect that girl. I should of disciplined you sooner but here we are, you're just doing as you please as usual. You know how Hatter is about you being part of the executive board here."

Watching him nod with my words but I knew he didn't give a shit.

"You're even missing out on games we assign you, only to find you patrolling the same level that you shared with her. Yes, I accepted her as our own member but did she contribute? No."

He began to roll his eyes and lose his attention to look at something else.

"Mira was right when she brought up isolating her, she gets distracted like you do."

"What do you mean?" He sounded a bit pissed about my comment about what Mira advised me after the incident with them running away. But it was the truth.

"You may be my fucking boss, but you told me I could have these last days with her. I am not letting you lot think you can kill her like she's a ultimate traitor when she is innocent unlike you lot."