◇♡The real truth♡◇

Niragi's POV

Seeing the bastard, Chishiya before me smirking at me with an disapproving eye roll whilst pulling his snow white hood up, as he stared me down like he was all that. He thought he was more in charge of this place than me and the militants, but in my eyes he's an sarcastic asshole who only cares about doing things that only benefit himself than others. Staring at the small rat before me, all I could do was look in disgust that such a animal had the confidence to approach someone like myself.

"You're going to get her killed, you know. " He gave himself permission to speak before continuing on with more bullshit. He really doesn't know what he's talking about anyway. I just know he needs to move out of my fucking way.

"How about you move out of my way before someone gets hurt. " Giving him a sinister smile as the blood rushes through the veins in my body creating a exciting feeling of adrenaline that makes me want to fulfill killing this stray who stood in my way.

"You aren't a good person. I know what you're doing since after all it's not only her game. I saw you a few times looking suspicious since you've both saw each other after all." I frowned at him in confusion before realising this little shit knew too much. He always has to be nosey and put his nose into situations that aren't for him to know. Fighting back his words was all I could do for now before he decides to spread the news to everyone, including herself.

Y/N.

"I am a good person with a good heart and she knows it. She's the only person in this shit hole who sees me for who I am in the inside. " Clenching the gun's barrel to the direction of his face to see no sight of fear but an emotionless white hard emo idiot staring back at me all smug again. Slowly raising his arms up in surrender, placing himself closer with his forehead right against it knowing I would get in a lot of shit by the higher ups.

Meaning that Hatter.

"You're a monster. Just here to do what exactly? " Once again, his nosey self always knows what I am up to but hopefully once I am done with this stupid task of mine, I can hopefully

Kill you...

Ugh.

If I could that is.

"Grabbing some things and needing to talk to a certain someone. "

...

"Continue with this make belief and it will get you killed. " Upon hearing his unnecessary advice on the matter, I spat at him with anger. Then proceeding to push past him forcing myself behind him, only to turn around to swing the gun hitting him in the back of the head with the gun I always proudly carried. Shoving it into him with full force causing him to surrender to the ground on his knees as I stood over him aiming it at him fighting the urge to shoot him point blank in the back of the head. He didn't care though, he just decided to turn his stupid face towards my direction to only do his suspicious smile back at me like he knew something I didn't. Pulling away my weapon and resting it back on my shoulder to allow him a chance to stand, seeing him bringing himself back up was my signal to leave even if that dirty bastard was still staring back at me.