Forgive me

Niragi's POV 

Fading back into reality with vignette of the black frame clearing up around my vision until completely gone showing an angelic scene before, where no sign of abandonment or violence was any where to be seen.

All roses stood out to me with it's all white petals glimmering amongst the green, but what stood out to me the most was amongst the beautiful circle of rose bushes was a smiling Mira seated at a white iron table with a cup of tea for herself or whoever was seated in front of her, which seemed to me. My bloodied hands staining the iron chair with specks of red from a mix of mine and Y/N's blood. 

I just hope she's okay and not- 

Nevermind

The image of her still haunts me.

I am such a monster. Why her?

"Lovely to see a fellow beach representative has finally witnessed the beauty of a garden within this world deemed with such dark colours. What do you think? Beautiful, no?" She giggled to herself before taking the cup and saucer in her hand, separating the cup from it to drink a sip of what was the tea. My vision was still blurry, but at least better now that the air seemed clearer here.

"Where is she?" I mumbled struggling to not wince in pain with each move I made. 

Mira, smiled before putting her tea down and urging me to drink mind. 

Something just didn't seem right...

"Niragi... Suguru Niragi. You really are incredible at everything, except two things."

"Huh?" Confused at her sudden change in demeanour as she sat forward leaning her hand on her cheek admiring what seem to be me. But that could not be right.... I flinched back leaning more into my seat.

"You heard me. I said I know what you're not incredible at... Took a while, but I can now say I am impressed with my findings about Mr.Militant here. I found out one is that you're not incredible at maintaining power within any situation, you kind of like a pig on a loose with that one. Chasing after hopeless things such as your tasks and goals only to achieve"

She spreaded her hands like she was surrending before shaking them like jazz hands.

"Nothing! Tah Dah!" She giggled whilst I remained puzzled by this sudden change in behaviour.

I stayed silent to continue listening to her madness, wondering what she's trying to achieve.

"What is this all about?! IS THIS JUST SOME SICK GAME TO YOU?!!!" Yelling at her with all I had left before placing my bloodied hands on the table with a surge of anger fuelled by adrenaline forcing me to flip it to the side, everything that once rested on the table was now tipped on the grass beneath our feet. Losing my patience with her whilst I stomp my foot on the cup to pick up a shard in my hand in rage with swift movement, ready to stab the bitch lunging forward with the sharp point aimed at her. To end whatever the fuck she is doing right now, why is she doing this? Who the fuck is she in the first place?!

Lunging it with alot of strength behind it feeling the final blow of it stabbed into a hand, closing my eyes briefly in that moment before opening again realising who's hand took the damage. 

Not expecting the sight of who I deemed was not in a right state for combat and defiantly not in the right moment to be moving.... To my horror seeing the cup's broken shard was stuck within the hand I once held when I was younger, seeing the woman before me kneeled on the ground in front of me using her hand to defend the wrong person, the real target who giggled insanely as she remained seated with her legs crossed as she observed me with no fear in those diluted eyes of insanity.