"Niragi?"

Niragi's POV

That voice seemed so familiar.

The way my name sounded peaceful and so welcomed by her.

Craving for her touch one last time in this blood bath situation I've created on this night that I craved for more than death and power

Nousagi?

Feeling a touch of warmth spiral around me making my mind go into a frenzy, only to snap out of this dream to only realising once I had turned around that there was no one there. Snapping in and out hearing the continuous train of my name being called over and over again until I couldn't stand it no more. Leaving me in a state of loneliness as I couldn't fight the emotions within me after craving something for so long.

Where is she?

Why did I leave?

Y/N COME OUT!!! STOP HIDING!!!

"Suguru?" The voices in my head kept playing with me, imagining she was here calling me once more by my side before snapping into a emotional mess who just wanted to inflict hell to everyone who got in my way. Next thing I know I collapse to my knees crying and begging to rewind the past we had in the real world before the mess I had created knowing deep down all this was too good to be true for such a traumatic event for her to now be forgiving and open with me. I was spiralling in a flood of emotions feeling drunken in love than focused on what this fucking world was doing to me. The game was torturing me more mentally knowing this would make things more interesting for ever is watching me.

"Suguru?!"

Snapping out of my current state to realise another body before me, feeling confused seeing two lifeless naked women laying before me made me realise during that short period of time I had repeated my actions again when hearing a voice call out to me in my head. So you're telling me I blacked out.

"SUGURU!!!" Hearinf the sudden burst of a man's voice distract me, I looked towards the door seeing Last Boss leaning on his blade's handle with the sword's blade stuck in the ground. Surprised to hear his voice so loud with such a usually silent killer like himself, I decided to listen.

"Aguni wanted you to go to the meeting room now. He just wants to speak to you."

At this time?

"He said it's urgent."

Standing up tall once again to leave the bloody mess behind.

"Get someone to clean it up." I ordered, leaving the mess now in his hands. I didn't have any feeling of remorse, the feeling I felt was regret leaving Y/N, my lil Usagi behind.

Its really a shame that I will never really get the chance to cherish the last few days with her because of this shit hole holding me back. If only Hatter didn't bring me here in the first place.

Anyway here we go.