◇♡Intentions ♡◇

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Love... I don't love you.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ace's POV

Feeling his bare chest pressing itself with each heart beat, as I carelessly hug back returning the favour. Feeling goosebumps from his touch wondering if it was due to fear of the past feelings coming back again, but deep down this is my game. A game that only I could play with no heart felt emotions or remorse. He was a killer, just like myself but slowly he's controlling himself from harming me, but I know deep down that he is just a predator letting his guard down like a prey would, all for the sake of stupid love.

Do I love him? Like him?

No. This is just a game of betrayal.

Refusing to look up, guessing if he's staring down at me intensely with admiring eyes after thanking him like an idiot.

Thanking him like a fool, but really the foolish one was not me.

"Come on, Y/N. Let's get going. " Gently removing himself from the hug's embrace, seeing him smile ever so quickly before rushing to getting ready and dressed. With his back facing me making this the perfect opportunity to seek revenge for the pain he has caused me, all I could do was hold myself back for the final day.

Watching him put back his piercings one by one watching his past self disappear into the monster he forever is. All I could do was stand there stupidly like a lost dog, wondering if one day he will point the gun at me and kill me off before the last day.

"Like what you see? "

"Nope. "

Receiving a smirk from his reflection in the mirror, finishing up his look losing focus on me. As the silence filled the air as he flashes one last look of affection towards the mirror's reflection showing me observing his every move before his soft smile fades away revealing his evil self once again.

"Well I like what I see and I always get what I want. Whether you like it or not. " He chuckled to himself, it was like he was possessed by satan himself. He stretched his arms up before walking back in the room to greet me with his tongue poking out, the metallic ball's shine blinding me before pushing his face away.

"Knock it off. I will wait for you outside. " Turning away, escaping his chamber of insanity knowing he probably is saving me for his own pleasure, but it seems he had been holding himself back from me becoming his slave like all those hopeless sluts of his.

It felt weird seeing us be all soft and cosy, then next thing we're back to our old selves again like none of that talk ever happened. Exiting the hotel room greeted by a busy day filled with military keeping watch of the halls and beach members partying like none of the world was ever dark in the first place. Then turning my head catching a glimpse of Suguru staring down at me with his psychopathic eyes and wide ass grin before he took his leave making me follow him from the side.

Walking at a perfect pace, side by side and not breaking the silence we've created between us.

Thinking about where we're going, remembering about the experience of the last day at school. Remembering the pain I had suffered from this man and the stupid school's goons when I was weak and vulnerable. Regretting meeting anyone during my time there including Niragi. Wishing he never existed in my life, but here I am now known to be his ex and his enemy. But would I ever really consider things again than keep playing games to survive these few days we have together?