◇♡Ready or Not♡◇

Niragi's pov

The arena rang with the sudden blasts of action, all that could be heard was the commotion we was creating even if it meant having to sacrifice the other.

Each time she attacked me with full intent, I began to question why now...

Was I indecisive right now? Of course since I needed to answer the questions in my head that kept flickering on and off to whether or not I should kill her this second. Surprisingly I've held myself back quite alot unlike the other games where I use my intuitive mind to just kill off those in my ways naturally winning each time. This time was different.

I was playing against the one.

The one that got away too soon before I had that second chance to prove that I'm not a monster even when my reputation says different.

Who could blame me with all the shit I've been through even with her by side, I still lost my mind and doing something I'll forever regret.

She was sweet, gentle and caring person to the world we lived in before our arrival here, but now seeing her continuously lose who she is when the moment arrives, I realised my doing was the start of her problems she's facing.

Who ever encouraged her problems are really playing with fire especially since she is literally one of the Beach's best players for the hardest games we know.

"Fucking stop hiding!" She screamed shooting into the air with my own rifle, something I've never had happened to me before since I'm usually more on point than losing focus resulting in me becoming really vulnerable to her attacks. As I hid myself in an abandoned car, ducked down behind the driver's seat curled up with my knees at my chest holding whilst anticipating what her next actions will be now I am at loss in this moment.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

She seemed to be really fucking fast, something that I never would believe without seeing it with my own eyes. I really underestimated her skills and really believed she would be easy like she use to be.

Her beautiful voice now filled with roars of rage controlled by what seem to be those flashing red lights that dimmed the whole area we were in to red.

Her favourite colour it seemed.

By why does she react to red?

"Please don't make me fight her." Whispering to myself over and over again silently hoping for the game to die out eventually, but to be truthful it might result only in both of us dying.

Briefly shining white, I heard her drop the weapon in shock panicking for answers on why she was in the middle of the street with a gun that was almost empty. Looking down at her feet was all I could see when I peaked my head up out of curiosity witnessing her full on meltdown when she saw the blood splats on her body. The terror on her face said it all.

"No. No. No." She shuttered with each breath she took trying to relax herself from a panic attack in case of her being attacked.

"Why is no one here? Mira? Su-"

Seeing her tears flow down her cheeks staining the concrete with little dots of sadness. I wanted to comfort her, but it wasn't the best option as of right now. Seeing no sight of the red lights obstructing her mind set, I began to question ways of maintaining it whilst we are in the red zone.

"I'm sorry if this is my doing! I don't want to continue! I-"

Red.

"I do."

All of a sudden she turned her head in my direction seeing me peeking through the car's window making her lunge into action at a swift pace leaning down to retrieve my arms once again before speeding up towards my direction as I think of how to exit without it being too obvious.

Then all of a sudden, I felt myself get flashes of my weakest times making me lose my emotions and thoughts into a power trip of rage, remaining calm was the last of worries now as all I could do was face the fight full on.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"DUMB BITCH TRY AIMING BETTER!!!"

Before I knew it I was filled with boost of confidence from the excitement of action that craved for more each time something happened, fighting back that urge that was in me wanting to take complete control of everything within me. I didn't want to hurt her but at the same time I don't want to end my journey here.

It wasn't a win, win situation.

It was life and death.

Afterall this chick ain't letting me win, at the same time if this carries on I'll probably lose it and won't hold back.

Afterall I'm not a patient type of guy.