Chapter Two: Trick or Treat, Freak - [Pt. 1]

(TRIGGER WARNING! Contains fear, embarrassment, and loneliness)

Your POV

Eleven made this idiotic costume, which was just a blanket.

I told her that Hopper would never let her go 'trick or treating' but she wanted to ask anyways.

"Seriously! This is a bad idea." I say, still trying to convince her not to ask.

She makes her way to the kitchen, while I stayed in our room.

I was still listening, since the cabin was tiny.

I peaked out of the door, wanting to see what was happening but not wanting to be involved.

"Oh, Jesus" Hopper says, obviously frightened by Eleven's sudden appearance.

"Ghost." Eleven says, referring to her 'costume'.

"Yeah, I see that." Hopper says, in response.

"Halloween." Eleven says, trying to get to the point.

"Sure is. But right now, it's breakfast, okay? Come on, let's eat." Hopper says, "Y/n! Come eat!"

"Coming!" I say, pretending like I wasn't listening to there entire conversation.

"They wouldn't see me." Eleven says, resuming their former conversation.

"Who wouldn't see you?" Hopper says, as I decide to walk out the room.

"The bad men." Eleven says, as I make my way to the scene.

"What are you talking about?" Hopper says, not quite understanding.

"Trick or treat." Eleven says, reciting what I told her a few days ago.

"You want to go trick-or-treating? You know the rules." Hopper says to Eleven.

"Yes, but-" Eleven says, about to rat me out before she was cut off by Hopper.

"Yeah, so you know the answer." Hopper says back.

"No, but they wouldn't see me." Eleven says, still trying to find a reason.

"Oh my God El, don't be an idiot." I say, finally speaking.

"Don't say that." Hopper says, before directing his focus back to Eleven.

"No. Hey. I don't care." Hopper says directly to Eleven.

"But they wouldn't see me." Eleven says, still protesting.

"I don't care, all right? You go out there, ghost or not, it's a risk. We don't take risks. All right? They're stupid, and..." Hopper says, wanting Eleven to finish his sentence.

"We're not stupid!" Eleven says, quite harshly actually.

"Exactly. Now, you take that off, sit down and eat. Your food's getting cold." Hopper says, as Eleven takes off the blanket from over her head.