Chapter Seven: The Lost Sister - [Pt. 3 - FINAL PART]

(TRIGGER WARNING! Contains robbery, guns, mention of death, fear, and trauma)

Your POV

Today was a roller coaster, and if I'm being honest, I wouldn't want to relive it.

These random people are pressuring us to do things we don't want to do. Or, at least what I don't want to do.

Eleven seems to be going with the flow, while I'm being ignored and neglected.

But is that really a surprise? Honestly, at this point it isn't.

We were standing in front of a wall filled with different people of different genders and skin tones.

"These are the bad men, as you guys call them. The one's we believe are still alive. Do you know any?" Kali asked, directly to Eleven.

Eleven examined the wall closely. She pointed at a certain man, "Him. He hurt Mama."

I felt like I knew this man, he felt so familiar to me.

Yes, obviously he was a worker at the lab but I had never really identified any of the other 'bad men' other than Papa.

"His name is Ray Caroll. And he did more than hurt your mother. The bad men like Ray, they know about us." Kali explained with ease, "It's made them hard to track. But maybe not anymore."

"He did more than hurt your mother."

*Short Time Skip*

Eleven searched for 'Ray Caroll' as the static of the radio cracked.

I honestly don't know why we're...

Why I'm still here, I want to go home.

Home?

Did I just call that cabin 'home'?

Home.

I like it.

"Gramercy Apartments. Washington and Bethel. That's gotta be it. Right?" Dottie asked, as she looked into a large book of contacts and such.

"Lilburn.Where is that?"

"About an hour east." Funshine stated, answering the question.

"We don't even have a new ride." Mick says in disapproval.

Kali quickly came up with a 'solution', "So we swap plates. We have plates, right?"

"Yeah,"

"It's risky."

"Where's the fun if there's no risk? We want to give my sisters a memorable first day, right?" Kali acknowledged, with confidence.

Sisters.

I would have preferred if she used the singular term 'sister', not 'sisters'.

I don't consider her my sister and she shouldn't consider me her sister either.

I don't have any sort of connection with her, and I would honestly like it keep it that way.