Chapter Five: Dig Dug - [Pt. 2]

(TRIGGER WARNING! Contains pain, struggle, mention of death, fear, and trauma)

Your POV

Eleonora walks me into her home, which was actually kinda nice inside.

I could feel my lungs burning since I hadn't taken my treatment in maybe two days.

Every breath I took burned more and more until it got harden and harden to even inhale.

"I-I can't believe it, Sue's searching is over." She stutters to me as she hands me a damp rag to wipe my nose.

"About Sue, I-" I breath deeply, barely being able to breath.

"Sweetheart, are you okay?" She asks as I drop to my knees and struggle to breath severely.

"Do you need water?" She questions as she runs over to her kitchen and fills a cup with tap water.

She hands me the cup and I attempt to take a sip, but I body ejects the water with some sort of slime in it.

More slime.

Wonderful, isn't it.

And of course, it was now on my clothes.

"My lord, are you alright?" She says, asking me a question as I grab my inhaler and pump it twice in my mouth.

"Yeah, I'm okay now." I respond, wiping my mouth with my sleeve.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up. Just don't touch me, okay?" She adds as I get on my feet and she walks me to one of the bedrooms.

The room was bright, like the 70s decade.

It looked like the room hadn't been touched in a while, like it was abandoned.

"You can grab whatever you want from the dresser." She states.

"Just be careful in here, it's kinda dusty." Eleonora says as she walks out of the room.

*Short Time Skip*

After I changed I walked back into the living room.

I was wearing a striped short-sleeved red and white top and really odd lose jeans.

It didn't feel right but it didn't feel wrong, if you know what I mean.

Eleonora was sitting on the couch watching some sort of sit-com.

She looked back at me and a smile formed on her face.

"You look just like Becca." She whispers, as I sit next to her.

"Becca?" I ask, not quite knowing who Becky was.

"It's Rebecca's nickname. You know like Becca short for Rebecca." She explained to me, making me understand the concept.

"So, the reason I'm here is to ask about your daughters. Mostly Sue, but I wanted to know more about the others." I started to say, sharing the reason I was here.