Chapter Three: The Pollywog - [Pt. 3 - FINAL PART]

(TRIGGER WARNING! Contains anger, jealousy, and fear)

Your POV

Me and Eleven were walking around the halls of the school.

I was a little bit in front of her, looking out to make sure nobody other than who we were looking for.

We were looking for Mike.

Well, she was looking for Mike.

I was looking for Will.

"East is clear. No sign of Dart. Where'd you go, you little bastard?" I hear a unfamiliar voice say from around the corner.

I walk faster to see if the person is still there, but they're no where to be found.

I stop walking, and Eleven catches up to me.

"Okay, this is where we split up." I say as I lightly grab onto her shoulders and move her body to face me.

"Remember, if you run into someone who isn't Mike ignore them. Got it?" I say, trying to keep her safe.

"Got it." She says, as I let go of her shoulders.

"Knock em' dead Elli." I say with a smile on my face.

I used the nickname 'Elli' sometimes, but it was more of a motivation name not a everyday thing.

"I will." She says, as walks off.

Now it's time for me to find what I was looking for.

Third Person POV

"West is clear, too. Will?" Dustin says into the super-com.

"South is clear. Lucas? Anything?" Will says into the super-com, in response.

Lucas runs up and kicks open a door expecting no one to be in the room.

To his surprise, there is a teacher in her classroom.

"Excuse me! Mr. Sinclair!" The teacher says to Lucas' actions.

"S-Sorry, I was looking for study hall. Bye." Lucas says as he quickly leaves and closes the door behind him.

"Nothing here, man." Lucas says into the super-com.

Mike's POV

I entered the gym and I saw a door closing behind the bleachers, that leads to the boys locker room.

I cautiously enter the locker room and I pick up a nearby broom, for protection.

I jump around the corner, ready to attack.

To my surprise, it's just Max.

"What the hell are you doing?" She says in response to me holding a broom.

"What are you doing? Why are you in here?" I say back to the red haired girl.

"Looking for Dart." She says with a pretty plain expression on her face.

"This is the boys' room." I say, since it was the boys locker room.