Chapter Nine: The Gate - [Pt. 2]

(TRIGGER WARNING! Contains pain, choking, heavy blood flow, mention of death, near death experience, fear, and trauma)

Third Person POV

They walked into Hopper's cabin, to y/n, this was home. She had finally made it back home.

All she had to do was complete one more task, and she would be free, "Home,"

"It's actually kinda nice," Nancy chimed in, y/n nodding it response. Jonathan placed Will onto the couch, "We'll do it here," Joyce added.

Those simple commands, could start an avalanche. This could all go well, or they could all end up buried deeply under the snow.

They moved y/n and Eleven's bed in front of the fire, and tied Will to it. They gathered all the heat sources they could find, and positioned them around him.

Y/n went to go find some of the candles that Hopper had, for some odd reason, and Joyce loaded the fire with logs.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Jonathan asked, as y/n walked back to the 'scene' with quite a few candles in her arms.

Joyce looked confident, "This thing has had Will long enough," Y/n placed the candles around the bed, "Let's kill the son of a bitch."

Nancy lit the fire and Jonathan cranked up the heaters, while y/n lit the candles with a small flame she had created.

Joyce looked over to y/n, "You ready?" Y/n looked back at her with fear written all over her face.

"Yeah." She sighed, closing her eyes for a moment.

She was ready and she knew it. But, she was anxious. She thought about what could happen too much, what if something else on her fear list came true?

My worst fears:
1. Myself
2. Someone I love being afraid of me
3. Being abandoned
4. Not being able to save someone I love
5. Not getting better
6. Being too late
7. Being forgotten
8. Them finding me again

Number 4 had a pretty high chance of coming true, so what if it did?

That would be horror.

Horror for others, but mostly horror for y/n. She was already afraid of herself, if that fear came true, it would be catastrophic.

*Short Time Skip*

They were all sweating, like crazy. Will suddenly woke up and noticed his circumstances, "What's happening?"

"You're in hell, can I get you anything?" Y/n asked sarcastically, as she increased the flames from the candles and connected them, creating a larger flame of flaming hot fire.

Blood dripped down y/n's nose, she could already feel her lungs giving out, but she wasn't gonna give up that easily. "It hurts!" Will screamed in pain.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce you," Y/n breathed, the fire growing by the second, but it didn't touch Will or anyone else in that room. It simply increased the heat.

"It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts!"

"Welcome to hell, bastard!"