Chapter Six: The Spy - [Pt. 2]

(TRIGGER WARNING! Contains loneliness, negotiation, mention of death, fear, and trauma)

Will's POV

"Do you know your name?"

In that moment, I felt like all of my thoughts were being taken out of my mind without my consent.

"Will." I answered to the doctor, that was unfamiliar to me.

I was being controlled. I was unable to answer on my own.

"Your full name?" The doctor asked me again.

"William Byers." I responded back.

It was like I was trapped. I could see everything, but I wasn't in the drivers seat.

I was simply in the passengers seat, watching and being unable to change anything.

"Do you know... Do you know who I am?" The doctor questioned me, yet again.

All of my memories were being removed from my head at a rapid pace.

"A doctor."

"Have we met before?"  He says, asking me yet another question.

" I don't remember." I replied.

"Hmm. You don't remember me?  Okay. How about, uh..." He started to say, before pointing at a raven haired boy.

"How about this guy here? Know who that is?" He stated. I stared at the boy, trying to build up the memories inside my head.

Well not me, whatever was controlling me.

But I could feel it, all of it.

"It's all right. Take your time."

Mike.

"That's my friend. Mike." I confirmed to the unknown doctor.

"What about me, kid? You remember me?" A random man asked, that I did not recognize.

I shake my head, since I didn't know who that was.

I was trying.

"They tell me you helped save me last night. You remember that?" The man added, but I still shook my head.

But he was trying harder.

"How about..." The doctor trailed off, pulling out a black and white jail-like photo of a girl with a shaved head.

I could never forget her.

"Y/n."

Mike's POV

I looked over at the picture that Dr. Owens was holding up, and I froze.

It was the girl I saw at the field.