Chapter Seven: The Lost Sister - [Pt. 1]

(TRIGGER WARNING! Contains trust issues, fear, attempted harm, and trauma)

Your POV

Terry apparently wanted Eleven to find her 'sister' which would technically be our sister, but I wouldn't consider her that.

Why would Terry want her to find her? I don't know.

At night, me and Eleven were in some sort of nursery.

She laid on a cot, while I laid on the floor.

It wasn't comfortable, but it was a good thinking space.

A reflection aura.

I really didn't know what Eleven was doing, but she was probably searching for her new sister again.

"Hello?" Eleven breathed, in a frightened tone.

Eleven quickly gasped and panted, waking up completely.

"Are you okay?" I asked, "Cause you don't seem like it,"

Eleven completely ignored my statements and runs out of the room and down the stairs, leaving me alone.

"Becky! Becky, I found her-"

I slowly got up from my laying position and exited the room as well, slowly making my way down the stairs.

"I just- I didn't know who else to call. He gave me this number, and he came here looking for her. I thought maybe he could help me."

My eyes widened in surprise and fear, I thought I could trust her.

"Yeah, Jim Hopper, he came here with some woman named Joyce Byers? Well, that's a little hard to explain."

But I have to remember something. I can't trust anyone.

But what stung the most, was the fear.

"We're leaving." I whispered to Eleven as we made our way to the kitchen, and Becky talked on the phone in-distinctively.

I quickly opened Becky's wallet that was on the kitchen counter, and grabbed some of its contents. Eleven opened the door and quickly scattered out, and I followed her actions.

"Okay, where did you see this girl?" I asked as she quickly walked farther and farther away from the home.

"We need bus," Eleven answered.

"A bus?"

*Time Skip*

Eleven slept soundly in the back of the bus, next to me.

But I was wide awake.

I couldn't sleep, I didn't feel safe anymore.

Well, when did I ever feel safe?

Eleven slowly woke up, which got my attention, "Hey sleepyhead," I smiled to her.

"Hi." Eleven yawned as she rubbed her eyes, "Are we there?"

"Pretty much, yeah." I responded.