𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋

————————
chapter one: back to normal
————————
"oh, well, that's nice."
————————

aurora was laying in her bed watching a movie. she wasn't really paying attention to it though, her mind being someplace else. ever since derek had killed peter and had become the alpha, he's been really quiet.

her or scott hadn't seen or heard from him and she was worried. not because she thought that he was in danger, but because she had a feeling that something was getting ready to happen. well multiple things.

she had learned that one of her wolf abilities was being able to sense when danger is near, or something is about to happen. this feel comes over her, the hair on the back of her neck standing up. maybe it was because she was a gamma? so she can know when she needs to protect her pack?

but besides derek disappearing, everything went back to normal. allison and aurora would spend time together when she wasn't with scott. and speaking of allison, aurora's feelings for her had grown, but she couldn't do anything about it.

our favorite trio would still go to crime scenes after stiles would tell them what he had heard from his dad's phone calls.

lydia was still in the hospital, but she was awake and doing much better. the bite was still on her side, and it looked like it was doing better. stiles had been visiting her as much as he could.

a knock from her window made her snap out of her thoughts. she sat up on her bed to face the window, seeing isaac lahey on the other side. she smiled before she got up and opened the window.

"well, hello, mr.lahey." aurora said, crouching down so that she could see him properly.

aurora realized that isaac was trying to hide the left side of his face, making her small smile drop.

"he hit you again?" she asked, feeling anger start to flow through her veins.

he nodded slightly, still not showing aurora the other side of his face.

"let me see." aurora said. isaac gave her a hesitant look. "i won't get mad, i promise."

isaac slowly turned his head, letting aurora see his black eye and bruised cheekbone, blood trickling down. she also saw that he had a busted lip. aurora frowned, letting out a sigh. she moved away from the window so that isaac can climb through.

"i told you that you don't have to climb through the window. just text me so i can open the door for you." aurora said, making isaac nod.

"i didn't want to wake your uncle." isaac said, taking his jacket off.

"he knows and he doesn't care." aurora said.

she left her room to go to the bathroom to go get some things to clean up the cuts. she came back with a bandaid, napkins, and rubbing alcohol.

"i would have put healing cream on your cheek, but max used it all. he keeps cutting himself when he cooks." aurora explained, walking back in her room to see isaac sitting on her bed.

she put the stuff down before picking up some napkins and the alcohol. she put some alcohol on the napkin before she started to rub isaac's cheek, making him wince. she wiped the blood from off his cheek before she went back up to the cut.