𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑

—————————————-
chapter eleven: anger
—————————————
"don't get angry, scotty."
—————————————

scott came into english, making aurora look at stiles. after the events that happened on parent/teacher night, stiles decided that he will not be talking to scott.

aurora understood why, scott ditched school to be with allison and he wasn't there to help the sheriff in time.

she wouldn't be talking to him if she was in stiles' shoes either. in fact she was gonna give scott the silent treatment, but she knew that he's already blaming himself for what happened.

"still not talking to me?" scott asked the stilinksi boy. "can you at least tell me if your dad's okay? i mean, it's just a bruise, right? some soft tissue damage?"

"yeah, i don't think you're helping yourself, scotty." aurora told him, making him stop talking for a second.

"you know i feel bad about it, right?" scott asked, stiles not answering. "what if i told you i'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and. . . that i went to derek for help?"

"if i was talk to you, i would say that you're an idiot for trusting him." stiles said, making aurora tilt her head. "but obviously i'm not talking to you."

"are you saying that i'm an idiot?" aurora asked him, making him shake his head, no. "i mean yeah, i trust him. but he's not being completely honest with us."

she looked at scott, knowing that he was agreeing with her. she then looked at stiles, who was fighting the urge to turn and talk to scott right now.

aurora held up her fingers, counting down. scott smirked.

3. . . 2 . . . and -

"what did he say?" the stilinksi boy asked scott, making the both of them smile.

~~~

scott and aurora spent the whole period trying to tell stiles what derek has been telling them to do, all while not getting caught.

"he wants you to tap into your animal sides and get angry?" he asked as theywalked out of the class.

"yep."

"well, correct me if i'm wrong, but every time you do that you try to kill someone, and that someone's usually me." stiles pointed out. "and then rori has to jump in and stop you."

"i know. that's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. i have to be able to control it." scott said.

"well, how's he gonna teach you to do that?" stiles asked.

"i don't know. i don't think he does either." scott answered truthfully.

"okay, when are you two seeing him again?" stiles asked us.

"i don't know. he just pops up out of nowhere for me." aurora answered.

"just told me not to talk about it. just act normal and get through the day." scott said.