𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔

————————
chapter four: i want you
————————
"baby steps."
————————

everyone was in the gym, waiting for coach finstock to start today's assignment

everyone was in the gym, waiting for coach finstock to start today's assignment. there was a rock wall in the middle of the gym, all of the students surrounding it as they waited for coach to say who was up first.

he blew his whistle, making aurora groan. "alright! listen up. i'm gonna call two names, we're gonna get you hooked up to the harness and you are gonna club the rock wall. who ever reaches the top wins."

"doesn't sound so bad." aurora said.

"for you. i have, like, no upper body strength." stiles mumbled.

"hastings and argent! you're first!" coach yelled. "stilinksi, mccall, hook them up."

the group walked over to the rock wall, stiles going with aurora to hook the harness up to the rope. aurora looked back when she heard allison giggle, smiling as her boyfriend hooked her up.

stiles saw this, "how are you doing?"

"with this whole supernatural thing? not so -" aurora started.

"no, with the whole scott and allison thing." stiles interrupted, tightening one side of the harness before moving onto the other.

"oh. . ." aurora said, her voice trailing off. "good, i guess."

"aurora, come on talk to me." stiles said.

"what's there to talk about?" she asked. "i still have feelings for her, but she only sees him. and besides, they're both happy with each other. that's what matters."

stiles sighed, "i hate that you put your feelings last."

"it's something i've been doing since i was a kid." aurora said, a smile on her face. "am i ready?"

"yeah." stiles said, backing up.

aurora turned to allison, seeing that scott was done as well. coach blew his whistle, making the both of them start to climb. they climbed a few feet, making sure that they were out of hearing distance before they started to talk.

"how are you after that. . . lizard thing?" aurora asked.

allison stopped, being ahead of aurora. she looked down to see how far she is, a small smile on her face. "okay, i guess. do we even know what it is?"