𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄

———————————
chapter five: the game
———————————
"scott heard it too."
———————————

aurora was running around the woods, in her wolf form. she didn't know where she was going, but the scent she was following was allison's, she knew that much.

aurora stopped, not wanting to go to allison if it meant that she would hurt her. she shook her head, trying to go back to her normal features.

"fight it, auror."

a voice said, making aurora shoot her head up and look around. it almost sounded like her -

"come on, sweetie, you have to fight it or people will get hurt."

mother.

aurora looked around once more, not seeing anyone.

aurora closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath. she felt her canines and claws retract as her facial features went back to normal.

"that's my girl."

she pulled out her phone, looking at the reflection of herself that she had changed back. her screen then lit up, showing a notification.

allison😊
1 new message.

aurora smiled slightly at who it was, before opening her phone to look at the actual message.

allison😊
i'm on my way to the game, and my dad invited himself to go. save me a seat?
(6:25 pm)

aurora felt a rock form in her throat at the thought of allison's father. but then she remembered that she was the team manager now, so she actually had to help out coach.

sorry, coach forced me to be the team manager because i was on the field talking to stiles. so i'll sadly be helping him with the game tonight :(
(6:26 pm)

aurora didn't wait for her to reply as she went to contacts so that she could call stiles. the line rung for a few seconds before stiles picked up.

"oh, thank god that you're okay. are you with scott?" stiles asked.

"no, we separated at some point." aurora answered, beginning to walk again. "can you come pick me up? i gotta go help coach set up for the game and stuff."

"yeah, yeah. where are you?" stiles asked.

aurora didn't answer for a few seconds, continuing to walk to the road that was in her vision. she then saw a familiar house.

she was really was going to see allison.

"um, the argents." she answered.

"why?" stiles asked.

"i don't know. i was in wolf form. just come pick me up." aurora answered.

"okay, i'll be there in a few." stiles said before hanging up.

aurora went back to her text messages, seeing that allison had responded.