𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍

—————————————
chapter three: the full moon
—————————————
"born like this?"
—————————————

aurora came to school with an attitude. let's just say that she woke up in the woods this morning. and not only did she wake up in the woods, she had to walk back home, in her pajamas and barefoot.

she closed her locker, sighing in relief. it was the end of day, and she wanted to go home and sleep. but she couldn't. she promised the boys that she would come watch them practice. so that's what she's doing.

from down the hall she heard someone slam something into the lockers. she look to see that jackson had scott pinned against the lockers.

"hey, jackass!" aurora yelled, catching the attention of both jackson and scott.

jackson's eyes widened. he was always scared of aurora, but yet he still bullied scott and stiles. it didn't make sense.

"if you don't walk away right now, i swear that i will punch you so hard, you're gonna need fucking dentures to chew your food!" aurora yelled, slowly walking towards the two.

scott looked at her before looking back at jackson with a small smile. he knew that jackson was afraid of her.

jackson gulped, but looked back at scott. aurora tried to hear what he was saying.

"i know you're hiding something. and i'm gonna find out what it is. i don't care how long it takes." jackson said.

aurora growled lowly as jackson hit the locker next to scott's head. "jackson!"

he turned back to her, seeing the look in her eyes. she then started to come closer, making the whittemore boy leave.

she walked next to scott, making sure he was okay. he nods, seeing the look on her face.

"you okay?" he asked.

"yeah, i'm just tired. i woke up in the middle of the woods this morning. and by the time i got back home, it was already time to leave for school." she answered.

"you woke up in the woods, too?" scott asked.

"yeah. . ." aurora said. "what happened?"

"i woke up there too. and when i got up to start walking back, i saw the thing that bit us. he started chasing me, so i ran and i jumped into someone's pool." scott explained.

aurora looked at him, worry in her eyes. "what's happening to us?"

"i wish i knew." scott mumbled.

~~~

aurora was sitting on the bleachers. her head was on her head, her elbow on her knee. she wasn't really paying attention to her surroundings, but then she heard someone say her name.

she sat up to see who said it, but then heard it again, instantly realizing who the voice belong to to.

she looked down at the bench to see stiles, looking at her. he waved her over, making the girl get up from her seat and go towards him.