𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐑

————————
chapter two: this is war
————————
"fuck, forgot about that."
————————

aurora sat in between scott and stiles in the police car, bored out of her mind.

"4 - 1 - 5 adam." a voice said from the radio that was in the car, making aurora look at it.

"i didn't copy that. did you said 4 - 1 - 5 adam?" the sheriff asked, taking into the radio?

aurora looked at stiles, basically asking him what that means.

"disturbance in a car." he whispered, his eyes still on his father.

"they were taking a heart attack victim, do. a. but on the way to the hospital, something hit 'em."

"hit - hit the ambulance?" noah asked.

"copy that. i'm standing in front of it right now. something got in the back. there's blood everywhere. and i mean everywhere." this made stiles and aurora sit up, eyes wide.

"all right, unit 4, what's your 20?" noah asked.

"route 5 and post. i swear i've never seen anything like this."

the trio all looked at each other before quickly exiting the vehicle.

~~~

it was now dark outside and the trio was in the preserve, walking towards the road that was in the middle of it. they saw the ambulance, the back doors open. they hid behind a rock, watching as the police investigate the vehicle.

"what the hell is lydia doing?" stiles asked, looking at the body that was in the ambulance, blood splattered everywhere.

"i don't know." scott answered.

"what kept you two from doing that? was it allison?" stiles asked.

"i hope so." the answered in unison.

as you can see, it didn't really bother scott that aurora had feelings for allison. even though he would bring it up every once in awhile, to make sure she was okay.

"do you need to get closer?" stiles asked.

"no." aurora said, already picking up on a scent.

"no, i got it." scott said.

aurora and scott went to go stand up, but stiles stopped them. the teen wolves looked at the spastic boy, seeing the worry on his face.

"just. . . i need you guys to find her. all right?" stiles told his beat friends. "please, just. . . just find her."

"we will." scott and aurora said in unison, meaning it.

the two then looked at each other before running off. they ran through the woods, stopping to looking around. aurora slapped scott's arm, looking at a dark figure run off. the two took off, following the dark figure.

aurora and scott quickly shifted, pushing themselves to run faster. aurora jumped so that she can run on all fours, gaining speed as she closed in on the dark figure. she jumped, going to tackle him which made the both of them fall to the ground.