𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄

—————————
chapter seventeen: the necklace
—————————
"you lack emotion."
—————————

aurora, scott, and stiles were currently in derek's car, scott driving, as they tried to out drive allison's aunt and other hunters.

"faster?" scott asked his best friends.

"much faster." stiles answered.

"sooo much faster." aurora said.

scott switched the gears of the car before stepping on the gas, making the car go a lot faster.

if you're wondering why they had been doing this, aurora honestly couldn't tell you. she was woken up out of her sleep by a phone call from stiles. he had explained - or at least tried - the situation to her, but she was still confused.

but because it was aurora, she left her bed and went with the boys to make sure they didn't do anything dumb or would get hurt.

which is why she is in this predicament now, in derek's car, getting chased by kate argent and hunters.

"okay, scott, i don't think your grasping the concept of the car chase here." stiles said, looking back at kate.

"i told you you should've let me drive." aurora said, holding onto the boy's seats as they scott turned.

"if i go faster, i'll kill us." scott reasoned.

"well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" stiles shot back.

"i'd rather die by a car crash than by torture from hunters." aurora spoke. "so please, step on it!"

scott did as told, changing the gear again before stepping on the gas. aurora looked back, seeing that the headlights and the car itself was no longer behind them.

"guys, they're gone." aurora pointed out, making stiles look back and scott to look through the rear view mirror.

stiles than took out a walkie talkie, turning it on.

"all units, suspect is on foot, heading into the iron works." a deputy said, making the trio look at each other.

"you know what to do, scotty boy." aurora said, making the mccall boy make a turn.

they got there within minutes, pulling up just in time. allison's father was shooting arrows at derek from a cross bow.

stiles quickly got in the back seat with aurora, yelling "get in" to derek.

derek made a run for it, chris pulling out a gun and firing it at the hale boy. derek jumped in, scott not even waiting for him to be fully in before he sped off.

"what part of laying low don't you understand?" scott asked derek.

"damn it, i had him!" derek yelled, clearly angry.

"who, the alpha?" stiles asked, putting his head between the space of the two front seats.

"yes! he was right in front of me! and the friggin police showed up." derek answered.