𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓

———————————
chapter fourteen: protect
———————————
"come get us."
———————————

"hey, are you okay?" aurora asked, standing awkwardly in her spot.

allison turned around. somehow upon seeing the girl, allison felt a little weight lift off of her shoulders.

"sorry that he's being a dick. it's just. . . with everything going on. " aurora continued, talking about them being trapped in the school with a psychotic alpha wanting to kill them.

"yeah, i get it. we're all stressed." allison said softly.

aurora nodded. she felt the palms of her hands start to heal, making her furrow her eyebrows. she looked down at her hands, seeing the blood in them.

she had completely forgot that she had did this to herself. she quickly wiped her hands on her jeans, not wanting allison to see them.

"okay, assheads. . ." jackson said, making everyone look at him. "new plan. stiles calls his useless dad and tells him to send someone with a gun and decent aim. are we good with that?"

stiles looked at jackson before looking over at aurora and then scott.

"he's right." scott said, making aurora look at him with wide eyes. "tell him the truth if you have to, just call him."

"i'm not watching my dad get eaten alive." stiles told scott.

"all right, give me the phone." jackson said, stepping towards stiles.

jackson grabbed his shoulder, but stiles turned around and punched him in the face making the team captain stumble a bit.

"jackson!" allison exclaimed, running to his side. "hey, are you okay?"

aurora, not giving two shits about the boy being hurt, looked over to the spastic boy who she loved as a brother.

"i'm so proud of you." she said to him, she then saw that allison was glaring at her. "don't look at me like that. he's a jackass, he deserves a few punches to his face."

jackson glared at her, holding his face.

aurora then looked at lydia, who was avoiding eye contact. she then watched as stiles pulled out his phone, calling his dad.

"dad, hey, it's me. and it's your voicemail." stiles said, making aurora release a breath of relief.

she didn't want anyone near the school until the alpha was out of it. especially the people she loved.

"look, i need you to call me back now. like, right now." stiles continued.

just as he was done, the doors started to shake, making everyone jump at the sudden noise. aurora pulled lydia behind her as the group backed away from the doors.

"we're at the school, okay? we're at the school." stiles said into the phone before hanging up.

"hey, i know we're all scared to move, but can we find another way out, please?" aurora asked, keeping her eyes on the doors. she watched as the screws from the locks started to fall out.