𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃

—————————————
chapter thirteen: trapped
—————————————
"really, captain obvious?"
—————————————

"lock it! lock it!" scott yelled as they held the door closed.

"does it look like either of us has a key?" stiles asked sarcastically.

"grab something." scott said.

"what?" stiles asked him.

"anything!" scott yelled.

stiles then stood up looking through the tiny window of the door. scott and aurora do the same, trying to see what he was looking at.

the bolt cutters.

stiles went to open the door.

"no." scott said, stopping him.

"yes." stiles said.

"no!" aurora said, making the frantic boy look at her. "i'll do it."

"what?" the boys asked as if she was crazy.

"i'll do it. i'm faster than you, so if he does come i can easily come back." she quickly explained, not wanting to lose another person that she considered family.

"rori, it's not that far." stiles said, pleadingly.

"i'll get it." she repeated sternly.

the boys open the doors for her to go, her peaking her head out to see if the alpha was there. but he wasn't. she quickly grabbed the bolt cutters, before her eyes caught the sight of derek laying on the floor.

"rori!" she then heard, making her face the boys. they pointed behind her as they kept screaming her name.

she turned and made direct eye contact with the thing that bit her.

"come back! come back!" she heard scott say as she turned and made a run for the doors.

she stole a quick glance at derek's still body before she ran in, the boys shutting the doors behind her. aurora then quickly put the bolt cutters in the handles.

they looked through the windows again, trying to see where he had went, but he was nowhere in sight.

"where is it?" scott asked.

stiles snatched the flashlight from scott's hands while aurora changed her eyes, her vision turning red as she looked around.

"where'd it go?" scott asked as stiles aimed the light outside.

"i don't see it." aurora said as her eyes shifted back.

they backed away from the door. aurora could hear the boys hearts beating rapidly as she felt hers pound against her chest.

"that won't hold, will it?" scott asked them.

"well, he's a big man beast and that's two flimsy doors with bolt cutters, so i doubt it." aurora said sarcastically, not being able to stop it.