𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄

——————
chapter eleven: the rave
——————
"he what?"
——————

aurora and scott was at the animal clinic waiting for derek to show up. aurora had told max that she needed to be at the animal clinic since she was still grounded.

aurora was in the back room, sitting on the metal table. deaton was in one of the other rooms, scott being in the front for when derek to show up. but she seen him walk into the room, seeing the look on his face.

"what?" she asked.

"nothing, it's just -" he started, "are you and allison okay? you two have been acting really weird around each other."

aurora let out a sigh, remembering the last conversation that the both of them had. it was about the almost kiss thing.

"honestly?" aurora asked, making scott nod. "i don't know."

"well, what happened?" scott asked, walking towards aurora. "it had to be bad because every time i ask you to stay with her or watch over her you always deny. you used to jump to make sure she was safe."

"i still would, it's just. . ." aurora started, trying to keep her heart rate calm as she thought of a lie. "ever since gerard and victoria has been at school they've been making it real awkward and hard for the both of us."

wasn't a complete lie.

"but i thought that you were allowed to be around allison?" scott questioned.

"i guess that changed. i'm pretty sure gerard knows because he always gives me looks in the hallway and victoria just loves intimidating me. i just don't want her to get into trouble." aurora said.

"that makes sense, but something else happened between you two." scott said, looking at aurora.

"nothing you should worry about." she mumbled, feeling the guilt creep up her neck.

scott was about to open his mouth to say something, but a knock came from the door, making both of their heads snap towards it. scott walked out of the room while aurora hopped off the table and followed.

scott opened the door, seeing isaac standing behind derek. "what's he doing here?"

"i need him." derek simply answered as he walked in.

"i don't trust him." scott said.

"yeah, well, he doesn't trust you either." isaac retorted.

"you know what? and derek really doesn't care." derek added.

"how old are we? five?" aurora questuoned, watching as isaac walked towards her.

"now where's the vet? is he gonna help us or not?" derek asked scott and aurora.

"that depends." deaton said, making everyone look towards him. "your friend, jackson. are we planning to kill him or save him?"

"save him." scott and aurora said in unison, while derek said,

"kill him."