𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐓

—————————————
chapter nine: the bullet
—————————————
"i'm sorry."
—————————————

stiles, scott and aurora was in class. she honestly found it amazing how they had a lot of classes together, but she wasn't complaining at all.

aurora was drawing in the margins, waiting for the teacher to give them back their tests so that she could see what she got.

"if derek's not the alpha and he's not the one that but you, then who did?" she heard stiles asked.

she turned to face the duo, since she was sitting next to scott, stiles being behind him. "we don't know."

stiles turned to aurora before sitting back in his chair. he then sat up again. "did the alpha kill the bus driver?"

"we don't know." scott answers.

stiles sits back again, making aurora turn back towards her notebook.

"does allison's dad know about the alpha?" stiles asked.

"we don't know!" scott and aurora yelled in unison, making everyone in the class look at them.

stiles got his test back, making him show aurora the grade on it, a smug look on his face.

her and him have been competing against each other since elementary to see who can get the highest grades on things. it was usually aurora.

scott got his, making stiles leaned forward. his mouth then dropped open, making aurora assume that scott got a bad grade.

"dude, you need to study more." stiles says.

scott then dropped the test onto his desk, obviously disappointed in his grade.

"that was a joke." stiles said. "scott, it's one test. you're gonna make it up. do you want help studying?"

"no. i'm studying with allison after school today." scott said.

stiles looked at aurora just as she got her test, seeing that she got an a+ on it. she smirked.

"that's my boy." stiles stated.

"we're just studying." scott said sternly.

"uh, no, you're not." stiles said.

"no, i'm not?" scott asked.

"not if i'm forced to live vicariously through you." stiles emphasized, making aurora roll her eyes. "if you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, i swear to god i'd have you deballed."

"okay. just. . . stop with the questions, man." scott said.

"done. no more questions." stiles said. "no more talk about the alpha or derek. especially derek. . . who still scares me."

"hey, smarty." aurora whispered, making him look at her. she held up the test showing her grade, a smug look on her face.