f o r t y - f o u r

mountains bow down and the seas will roar at the sound of your name

"Park Chanyeol," he leaned down, caressing the fallen figure's silky cheek

"Park Chanyeol," he leaned down, caressing the fallen figure's silky cheek. "The great Park Heir."

Park Jimin barked out a short disbelieving laugh, one laced with amusement. Roughly, he lifted the older male's head. "What a joke." He slammed his half-brother's head onto the concrete ground, hard.

A slow smile grew across his full crimson lips as the older boy's precious elite blood stained the dusty, grime surface.

The ruby puddle grew, soaking into the lose white threads of Jimin's distressed jeans. "Stupid boy. You never learn, hm? Respice post te, brother. Hominem te esse memento. Memento mori. (Look behind you, brother. Remember that you're a man. Remember that you die.)"

He straightened, dusting off his jacket.

"Just a precaution," he drawled, pulling the hand pistol from his waistband, aiming. "Don't get offended, brother dearest."

Bang!

The young boy blew the tip of his pistol as it fumed like an ancient train, and turned his heel, whistling as he walked out.

Completely unaware of the camera focused on him from above.

When he'd swaggered out of the building, out of hearing and out of sight's range. A lithe boy- no, man- untangled himself from the ropes above that he'd mangled into, dropping onto his feet with the feline and noiseless grace of a borned warrior.

"My dear boy," he mused, folding his arms with a light laugh. "Do you really think the Moon can shine brighter than the Sun? It is but a mirror, son."

to taeyong-ssi: *video attached*

"Seulg? 'Niel?"

San's voice was but a whisper, but both hovering parties heard him like a loud clap of thunder on a quiet night.

The brunette girl intertwined her fingers through her shaking brother's, biting back the tears that were welling at her eyes. "Hello, San," she croaked.

"Welcome back to the land of the living," Daniel tried to joke, but the salty tears rolling down his cheek really ruined it all.

"Why are the two of you acting like this?" San complained feebly, attempting to bring up the mood himself. "Did I die? Did someone die?"

It was barely even two weeks since the last time they'd properly seen each other, but San personally felt like had been forever. He just wanted to hug the both of them and keep them in his pocket, keep them safe. Safe from danger, safe from the World, safe from cruel reality.