f i f t e e n

replay

Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea

"What am I? The most eligible bachelor in Korea? Why the fuck is so many people trying to dig into me?"

Dongmin barely managed to dogde aside before the boomerang Taeyong threw out came flying back.

"I don't know, but here, have a nice cup of hot coffee," the boy said, offering the mug on the table to his raging friend.

The bleached-haired boy pressed the back of his hand against the mug's outer walls, "It's cold." He withdrew his hand.

"A nice cup of coffee," Dongmin corrected himself, probbing it in the other boy's direction insistently.

Taeyong eyed the now swaying layer of contamination above the liquid, "It's horrible."

"A cup of coffee," his friend tried his best again.

Taeyong cocked a brow dubiously, nose scrunching in distaste, "I'm not even sure this is coffee."

Dongmin opened his mouth, then closed it. "Cup."

"Why are you so secretive? What's wrong with knowing his name?"

To Seulgi's ultimate horror, both San and Daniel had tailed her all the way to her University, buggering her endlessly about the- they say and Seulgi quotes- ' badass bleached-haired boy'.

"Because," the dark-haired girl huffed, turning about to face her two housemates. "You two are going to harass him."

"That's untrue," the two liars chimed in unison.

At Seulgi's cocked brow, San retaliated.

"Okay, maybe. But just a little."

Daniel nudged him in the stomach, hissing, "You idiot, you ruined it."

"What? She was staring at us with that wide af disapproving eyes, I couldn't just lie," the blonde whined, clutching his stomach dramatically. He turned to the girl. "Come on, just a name. One name."

"Other than Lee," Daniel added, noticing the thoughtful look on Seulgi's face.

"No," she said finally, moving forward into the campus.

San blinked, "No?"

"Like Jeno's No?" Daniel hurried after her.

"No, no as in the 'yes and no' no, dumbass."

"Fuck," San mused mildly. "That has got to be the most 'no's I' ve ever heard in a single sentence."