t e n

isn't it lovely, all alone?

Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea

"Didn't know you were sneaking around with other Lees behind my back."

Taeyong slid into the seat beside Seulgi fluidly, cocking his head to keep an eye-contact with the confused girl.

"I ain't," she protested.

Now it was the bleached-haired boy's turn to look confused, "Then why is Lee Donghyuck snooping about for a 'pretty-looking Seulgi' who' s older than him?"

"God kn- Wait, how does that fucker know my name?" she straightened. "Okay, but honestly, what's the chances it's me? There are a thousand of Seulgis older than him."

"But not that many who are pretty," Taeyong said pointedly.

"Are you hitting on me, Lee?" Seulgi grinned. "I knew it! You like me, don't you?"

"No," he deadpanned.

"There's nothing to be shy about now, we've even seen each other naked. Shouldn't we be at like the secret-sharing, nail-painting best friends stage or something?"

Taeyong choked, "Do you usually screw your best friends, Seulg?"

"No, but I'm willing to make you my first exception," the girl patted him on the shoulder. "Are you touched?"

"Absolutely not," he scoffed. "But honestly, Lee Donghyuck looking for you in specific is quite worrying. What the fuck did you do?"

Seulgi shrugged helplessly, "I got drunk as fuck yesterday. May have done something stupid. Can't remember."

The Lee boy sighed extremely loudly, "You went and got drunk alone? Are you dense?"

"I went with a friend, but she vanished off half-way and then some guy came-" She halted. "Christ."

Taeyong arched a brow mutely as her face grew horrified.

"How old is your Clan leader again?" she asked meekly.

"You- I-" the Lee boy stared at her with wide disbelieving eyes. "You didn't sleep with him, did you?"

"No, he hit on me and I responded," she wailed. "This was not what i expected to be thrown into jail for, goddammit! I should really ask the not too many boys who hit on me if they are still minors before letting them continue next time."

Taeyong repressed his laugh, "Don't worry, I think he's just a year younger than us."

"Think?"

He fished out his phone, "I mean, I can always give Lee Donghyuck a call to confirm it. That guy is obsessed with Mark. He should know all you need to-"