t h i r t y - s i x

「 再美的花朵, 盛开过就凋落
再亮眼的星, 一闪过就堕落 」

Seulgi was pretty sure it was spring, but the concept of season didn't seem to exist here in Singapore

Seulgi was pretty sure it was spring, but the concept of season didn't seem to exist here in Singapore. This definitely did not feel like spring, it felt like all of Hell's flames had risen to consume her.

The heat wave slapped her right across the face the moment she stepped out of the air-conditioned airport and the humid air choked her. She winced.

"Where to, pretty girl?"

One of the taxi drivers had rolled down his window and was now looking at her intently. He threw out the cigarette he was initially smoking and smiled.

"Hell," she replied easily, striding towards the end of the taxi line and sliding into the very last taxi.

"Marina Bay Sands Hotel," the dark-haired girl told her current taxi driver, "Step on it."

from seulgs: landed & checked in. how's san doing

to seulgs: he landed a few hrs ago. no other news yet

from seulgs: lost, i tell you. that man is hopeless

to seulgs: all fax no printer😌✊🏻

"So," San croaked, his voice coming out rougher than he'd expected. "Who the fuck are you?"

The two boys were sitting across each other now, and San was leaning against one of the walls, spent. He'd tried to run, but he was a step too slow. He stared at his hands with hooded drowsy eyes. His left pinky was bandaged, increasing his suspicion that something had been done to it when he was knocked out, but he didn't voice that out.

It was not an injection that had pricked me, San had finally realised after a good long pause. It was a very fine needle, with a detailedly-crafted handle. A dragon biting a very tiny pearl. It was a Clan symbol, that San knew, but which Clan's symbol? It sure as Hell wasn't the Lees'. Their's was just their own damn family name. The Parks? No no, the Parks' symbol was a phoenix or something.

Then what? He skimmed through his memory for any other clans that still existed-

Wait there is a Kwon Clan, isn't there? He got excited for a second, only to remember the Kwon's symbol was a damn hawk. He sighed, sour.

The boy across him slid a familiar folder across the floor mutely, an amused smile dancing across his lips.

The folder was strategically opened to the page featuring the Venetian Casino's and it's little details and San forced himself to open his eyes a little wider to read.