f i v e

널 어쩌면 좋을
neol eojjeomyeon joeulkka

Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea

"This is scary," Choi San announced like the whole coward he was. "I am scared."

His two favourite housemates shared an exasperated look.

"Please tell me you kidding, San," Seulgi deadpanned.

"No, I'm batshit serious," the blonde boy insisted. "I'm not doing this."

Daniel crossed his arms, "San-"

"No!"

"Then you leave me with no choice," Daniel glanced at the girl beside him. "You take the hands and I take the legs?"

The blonde boy backed off slowly, looking between the two anxiously.

Seulgi clapped her hands together, then pumped a fist into the air, "Aye."

"NOOOO, THIS IS MURDER," San screeched, sprinting by now, the other two hot on his heels.

"It's just killing a bug, you brat!" the girl screamed after him.

"Just killing a bug? It HAS WINGS AND IT CAN FLY! IT SHOULD BE CLASSIFIED AS VERY FUCKING DANGEROUS MISSION."

"For Christ sake, San. You've killed serial killers," Daniel sighed in exasperation. "I can't believe we're having this conversation right now."

Kwon Seulgi had seen plenty of dramatic entrances in her life, but nothing truly came close to one made by a certain Clan leader.

And no, it was most definitely not Mark Lee.

"Sorry, Professor," the Director of the School burst into her extremely quiet lecture theatre that one fateful Friday, looking as if he just swallowed a whole carton of poison. "But someone's here and looking for a Kwon Seulgi. Is she in class today?"

Her classmates eyes turned to her traitorously.

"Fuck."

To be frank, Seulgi was rather impressed by how the bikers managed to just roll into her school, convince the Director to come down personally to convey their message and then escort her up to wherever they were waiting at. Not that she was ever going to tell them, that is.

"Well," Seulgi said after taking a seat across the only occupied seat around the square table. "What do i owe the pleasure of this visit, fellows?"

The young man occupying the seat across her was good-looking, she wasn't going to lie. His face was defined, not in the angular way, but in a soft, yet firm way. His dark hair was gelled to part stylishly, but it didn't seem too over-the-top, fitting more into the casual category. He reminded Seulgi of innocence and angels from the way his eyes sparkled- as if they held the entire galaxy- to the way his cheeks lifted when he produced the sweetest and most charming smile she'd ever seen. If the market ladies' sayings about 'the prettier the boys, the more wicked their minds' was applied on this man's case, he must be the most evil Devil out there, because damn he sure did look fine.