t h i r t y - t w o

「 with time, everything will be forgotten 」

"You want to what?" Taeyong deadpanned, exhaling a long ass sigh

The two head Lees were at the shady prawn noodle shop again, this time, instead of holding a cigarette between his fingers, the bleached-haired boy was holding a pair of chopsticks.

"Uh, kill the Park Clan leader?"

Mark scratched the back of his neck. The idea sounded more and more ridiculous everytime he repeated it outloud and honestly he sure as Hell was contemplating just dying when Sunmi comes for him.

"Too unrealistic," the bleached-haired boy folded his arms. "Find another past-time."

"I can't, I have no choice," the Canadian said frustratedly. At the other boy's cocked brow gaze, he elaborated. "Sunmi's coming to kill me, this is the only way to deter her."

"Well no. You can kill her, problem settled," Taeyong suggested reasonably.

Mark whirled on him, "That's the worst idea I've ever heard. What if they turn on me for killing one of my Clan members?"

The older boy rolled his eyes, digging into his noodles, "They can't turn on you, Mark, considering they've never even been with you."

"That's very comforting."

"Yes, I often hear that I'm good with words," Taeyong hummed in agreement. "By the way, have you eaten?"

Mark shook his head. He had all sorts of butterflies flying in his stomach and his head was pounding. There was no way he could muster an appetite at this moment. "I'm not hungry."

The bleached-haired boy paused, lowering his chopsticks. "If you don't eat, you won't have the energy to kill the big Park guy, idiot."

The other boy's eyes went as wide as saucers, "Whatchu say?"

"What? Weren't you saying that you want to?"

"Well yes, but..." Mark stared at him speechlessly. "Didn't you say it's unrealistic?"

Taeyong chuckled, pushing his bowl of noodles towards the other boy, "So? What I say don't matter, or rather, shouldn't matter. You are the Clan leader. You're the big boss. Taunting from others shouldn't affect what you do or say. Remember that, Mark. There is no room for hesitations or weaknesses in this job."

"I can't believe it!"

San folded his arms grumpily, "Well you better start doing so, Kwon." He stuffed the thick folder he'd been flipping for the past hour into his backpack, exhaling a sigh. "I can't believe how unfair the World is."

"Well you better start doing so, Choi," the dark-haired girl mimicked irritatingly, smiling from ear to ear.

There was a crackle over the speakers of the airport and San's flight's gates were announced to be opened.