f o u r t e e n

「 play that song:
the one that makes me go all night long, the one that makes me think of you 」

「 play that song:the one that makes me go all night long, the one that makes me think of you 」

"Damn, so I wasn't tripin' when i thought I saw a glimpse of you in the club last Friday then."

Dong Sicheng lifted his eyes from his phone screen and tucked the device into his pocket, inclining his head slightly as a greeting to his old friend, "Jeon."

He had anticipated her presence the moment he'd heard that one unique and familiar engine roar from miles away.

"Why are you back?" the blonde girl asked straight-forwardly, unmounting from her bike and furthering into the alley to meet the pretty boy. "There's nothing left for you here."

The beautiful man grinned, his eyes going into cresents, lips parting and stretching to flash a set of Colgate approved pearly whites. "What, you don't miss me?"

Soyeon narrowed her eyes, "Cut the crap. What are you making Seulgi do?" Her tone was hard, close to a snarl now.

"Just a little this and that," he said off-handedly. "I didn't make her do it, by the way. She chose to do it."

The Korean girl flicked one of her wrists back and drew the blade hidden in her long sleeves, then pressed the sharp of her short knife to his nape threateningly. "Don't give me that bullshit, Seulgi doesn't work for anyone except the White Lady."

Sicheng encircled the girl's wrist with his middle finger and thumb, "Or does she?" His smile turned a little wicked now. "Money and favours makes the World go round, sweetheart." He rubbed circles on the girl's pulse-point with his thumb, a silent reminder that he could very much end her in a single-move even in this position. The Chinese man was a proficient martial artist and Chinese Medicine practitioner, afterall. He knew how to activate every single acupuncture point of a human body like the back of his palm, and he would not hesitate in making a move.

"You better keep your word and pay her her promised prize, Dong," the blonde girl jerked her hand away, the blade in her hand nicking his cheek warningly. "Or you'd face more than just my wrath."

Jeon Soyeon should be thanking all the Gods up there and above that he'd a soft spot for her, otherwise she wouldn't even have lived to breath her next breath for leaving a fucking mark on him. The audacity.

The Chinese boy gave her an amused look as he rubbed the back of his satin sleeve against his bloodied cheek, "How cute of you to think that the two foster brothers of hers are any threat to me. Time must have made your memory rusty."

"I don't mean them, you idiot," she snapped, walking backwards to her motorbike, "If you open your tiny eyes wide enough, you'd notice that someone trails after her like a lost puppy. And he will not let you off so easily."

"Does this guy even exist?" Daniel slammed a hand onto the laptop's keyboard angrily. "He's completely erased from the Lee's data bases!"