s i x

reloadin'

「reloadin'」

"Fuck!"

Lee Taeyong wholeass nearly spat out the water he was downing when he spotted his project mate in the distance. She was clasping a blood-soaked handkerchief between her fingers, and the sleeves of her button-up were crinkled with discreet traces of blood. Heart racing, he dashed down the street, balling the strap of his sling bag around his knuckles.

"Shit, Seulgi," Taeyong whisper-shouted, pulling the girl a
into a narrow alley, away from public's eye. "What happ-" He stopped. Was this why the Dong leader had came down today? Was she really working for them? "Forget it. I don't have much bandages on me right now, but-"

"It's okay," the girl stopped him, opening her clasped hands. "The blood isn't mine."

The Lee boy exhaled a breath of relief he didn't even know he held. "Thank God."

"Do you have wet wipes?" Seulgi folded her blood-soiled handkerchief and held it up slightly, "My only saving grace is gone."

Taeyong fished through his bag and took the said item out, "You look quite horrible, I must say."

"Aren't you just charming?" the girl complained, accepting the offered tissue and tossing her bloody handkerchief into the bin across them. "Ooh, did you see that? It's a three-point no doubt."

"Bullshit, that was a cheap-shot," he snorted.

"Huh," the girl wiped her hands thoroughly and balled the wet tissue, then took a shot at him. "What about now?" The soggy tissue sped through the air and hit him fairly on his chest.

"You missed the heart, amateur," Taeyong cackled, taking a shot back at her. "This best not be the case when you go on your little Clan missions."

"The miss was on purpose," she bluffed. "I was just testing your reflexes. You sucked at catching by the way." She tossed the tissue into the bin. "Ah yes, talking about Clans. I had a run in with some brainless thugs from the Lees." She inclined her head at him, "They were assholes."

"A majority of the Clan are," Taeyong waved it off dismissively.

"Yeah, I'm looking at the biggest one right now."

The bleached-haired boy made a sucker punching motion threateningly, mimicking her in an awfully off and high-pitched voice, "Whoever said that I follow their command, pretty girl?"

"Oh fuck off. Don't you?" Seulgi slapped his arm. "Last i checked the Lees are only accepted in the Lee Clan because everyone hates you guys."

Taeyong feigned offence, "Now now, that's just mean."

"Just facts, Lee. Sorry your weak, sensitive ass can't handle it."

"That," the Lee boy announced, "Is no way to treat the man who just gave you a wet wipe so you don't walk around looking like a fucking serial killer."