Strange

"Hyung, what's with that face? And why are you here? You just left minutes ago. I thought you guys are having a gig tonight."

"Yeah, but some stupid girl caused me big trouble."

"You dumped a new girl again?"

"No, no. It's a different story. I was driving and this girl appeared out of nowhere. My motorcycle almost hit her. I guess she was sleepwalking or something."

"Oh man, is she okay?"

"I think so. But my guitar is not." He took out the broken guitar from its case.

"Shit that hurts! You should have let her pay you for that, hyung."

"Well guess what? The scaredy cat ran away. I swear if I see her, there's no way she could escape from me again."

"Alright, hyung. Don't worry, we'll find that girl. But for now, I think you need to take a rest first."

"I don't need to rest. I need my guitar fixed. How can I fucking go on with my job when this shit's broken?"

"Hyung, calm down. We'll figure that out tomorrow. You know what? Your temper's so short these days. I think you need to take a break."

"You can say that easily because you don't have to work your ass off to survive."

"Aish. That's what you get with your damn pride. Hyung, we both know who's the rich one here. How could you just leave the opportunity your dad gave you? You could have been a big time CEO sitting comfortably inside a fully airconditioned office of your own."

"I'm not stupid to accept their filthy riches. What I want is to stay far away from them."

He walked out of the house and slammed the door shut. His anger still hasn't subsided so he decided to walk aimlessly around the neighborhood. His mind was full of thoughts—not only about the girl who caused who ruined his day, but also about his personal problems.

He kept walking until he realized how late the night was. On normal days at this hour, he would be at the bar playing song with his band. Midnights always bring out the best in him, but not this time. He just wanted to drown himself into something.

"Coffee. I need coffee."