Wake Up

"Noona, wake up!"

Jieun opened her eyes and saw Beomgyu's worried look.

"What happened?"

"I should be the one asking you that. What happened, noona?"

"What? Why?"

"I heard you screaming. I thought something bad was happening. I got scared."

Jieun couldn't tell her brother what happened. She was still confused. All the while she thought that her dream was real.

"Did you have nightmares again?"

She only gave a nod as a response. Beomgyu sighed, then walked to the door.

"I don't know how to help you fix your bad dreams, noona. But I hope you'll get over with them. It worries me sometimes."

"Don't worry, Gyu. I'm okay." Jieun tried her best to convince him. The latter left her room after she told him that there was nothing to worry about.

"It's freaking strange. I mean, last night, Hobi went here and guess what? He's friends with Yoongi."

"What? You already met the real owner of the name Yoongi?"

Jieun paused her story when somebody entered the cafe and Nayeon left her to take the order. She decided to go to work earlier since she couldn't get her mind off what happened last night.

"Unnie, who's the real Yoongi?" Nayeon asked her again after serving the order.

"Remember your birthday at the bar?"

Nayeon nodded, eyes looking more eager with the story.

"The guy who fell at the stage. It was him."

"No way!"

"That was what I first thought too."

"But his name's Suga." Nayeon still couldn't believe Jieun.

"I don't know. But I'm 100 percent sure it was him. We met several times before."

"I thought you said you don't know him."

"I lied. I mean I don't actually know him. But I have met him and it was really a bad first encounter."

Jieun told Nayeon her story of how she first met Yoongi, about the broken guitar, the first time they met at the coffee shop, to last night when she found out about his name.

"Oh my gosh. That's crazy!" Nayeon was amazed. "I'm so jealous. I wish I'd meet him or Jungkook too!"

"Ugh. I'd give up everything for that day not to happen again. He's scary."

"How can he be scary when he looks so adorable and cute? Unnie, admit it, it's your fault why he got mad at you."

"So you're taking his side now?" Jieun pretended to act offended.

Nayeon gave Jieun a tiny hug. "I was just joking, unnie. Of course, I love you more than those boys."

Jieun smiled. But her smile faded when she remembered her dream.

"It's strange how they're one person in my dreams. Hobi and Yoongi. I was so shocked when Hobi mentioned Yoongi's name."

"I think your dreams were some kind of a sign."

"Sign?"

"Yeah. Like maybe, one or both of them will become a big part of your life in the future. It's always like that in movies."

"I don't know. My life ain't a movie, Nayeon."

"But it could be! What if they'll both fall in love with you? Isn't that something to look forward to?"

"Aish. You keep on making fun of the situation."

"I'm serious, unnie! What if one of them is your soulmate or your future partner?"

Jieun decided not to tell Nayeon about her dream last night, the wedding. If she did, Nayeon wouldn't stop with her weird ideas of Jieun having a connection with the two men.

"Hello?"

"Hi, this is from Min's Flower Shop. Are you the employee our shop recently hired?"

"Yes. I was hired by Ms. Min. Is she already okay?"

"She's doing fine. But the shop isn't."

"What do you mean?"

"Could you come over if you have time? I would like to talk to you about some things."

Jieun hung up after she agreed to meet the person on the other line whom she forgot to ask the name. What he told her made Jieun worried about the lady whom she hasn't seen since she brought her to the hospital.

After asking permission from the manager and Nayeon, Jieun hurriedly ran her way to the flower shop.

***
How's everyone doing? I hope you're fine and healthy. Finally found some time to post an update😊 Anyway, I started posting my new story (NCT x reader fanfic). If you also love NCT or you just enjoy reading my stories, I hope you could check it out💚

 If you also love NCT or you just enjoy reading my stories, I hope you could check it out💚

Still can't post the link. I've been trying to figure out how to since this story started🥲😆 Take care, loves!💙