Your Eyes Tell

"Hyung, the bartender said someone's looking for you." Jungkook called Yoongi's attention when the latter was busy tuning his guitar.

"Who in the world is looking for me at this hour?" Yoongi got up from his seat and walked his way out of the backstage.

It was quite late, eleven in the evening to be exact. The band was taking a break after their second set. They only have one set left and they're good to go.

Yoongi searched for someone who probably would be that someone looking for him, but he couldn't find one. He then called the bartender's attention to ask.

"Somebody's looking for me?"

"Yeah, but she left already."

"She?"

"I forgot to ask her name, but I remember the guy who brought her out. I heard her call him Namjoon, I think?"

"How long has it been since they left?" Yoongi started to feel worried.

"Just a minute or two before you came here."

At that very moment, Yoong ran towards the exit of the bar. He was however blocked by Jimin who was already looking for him.

"Hyung, we're about to start."

"I'm sorry, Jimin, but I have to go somewhere."

"But hyung—"

"I'll explain it later. I really need to leave. You guys continue the set. Tell hyung I'm sorry."

Yoongi didn't bother to wait for Jimin's response. He immediately ran outside, without any idea where his feet would take him. All he knew was that he needed to find her. He knew it was her. He needed to find Jieun.

He searched through the entire street, but she couldn't be seen. He tried calling her phone, but nobody was answering. He continued walking and running until his phone rang.

"Hyung, where are you?"

"Hoseok, not now. I'm busy."

"Hyung, this is very important. I saw Jieun and I think she's in danger."

"Where are you?!"

"I'm at the shop. Jieun is across the street and she was looking very scared. She's with a tall guy and I don't think she wants to stay with him.

"Can you keep an eye on them? I'll be there soon."

"Hurry up, hyung. I hope they stay longer here. I'm scared to approach them, but if something happens, I'll do what I can."

Without thinking twice, Yoongi took his motorbike and drove as fast as he could to Hoseok's location.

"Jieun!" Hoseok yelled so loud making the lady turn to search for the voice.

Though filled with fear, Hoseok mustered up his remaining courage to approach the two who were about to leave. He then ran and crossed the street to try to talk to stop them and talk to Jieun.

"Jieun, what are you doing outside this late?" Hoseok smiled, pretending to act normal.

"Hobi—"

"I'm sorry, but we need to go. I just fetched my girlfriend from work." Namjoon answered and grabbed Jieun's wrist. He was trying to pull her away from Hoseok.

"Wait!" Hoseok attempted to grab Jieun's free hand. He could see how scared she was, and he knew it was serious when he noticed how she couldn't even utter a single word.

"Excuse me but we really have to leave. Now if you don't mind, let go of Jieun."

"No!" Hoseok glared at the man. "She's not going anywhere. She's staying with me."

Jieun stared at Hoseok, her eyes full of fear.

"Jieun, let's go. I already called Y—"

Hoseok didn't finish his words. A punch landed on his face, making him fall on the ground.

"I warned you! You stay away from us!"

Namjoon once again grabbed Jieun and started dragging her. Jieun resisted, her eyes fixed on her unconscious friend.

"Let me go, Namjoon!"

"You listen to me if you want to live! Don't be stubborn! Let's go!"

"Not so fast, asshole."

As Namjoon was searching for the calm voice that surprised him, Yoongi appeared suddenly, pushing the tall man on the flat on the ground.

"You fucker! You have no right to hurt my bestfriend!" He punched Namjoon hard on the face. "And you have no right to hurt my Jieun!"

Yoongi had no plan of letting Namjoon survive. Jieun tried to stop him, but he was too angry to listen. Later on, Hoseok went conscious and also helped in stopping his bestfriend.

After a few minutes, the police responded. It was the only time that Yoongi let Namjoon go. The four of them were brought to the station where Jieun narrated everything that happened. Apparently, Namjoon followed her from her home until she reached the bar where she planned to meet Yoongi. She was looking for the man because of his call the other day saying that they needed to talk.

After taking her statement, Yoongi was released from the police' custody. They then brought Hoseok to a nearby hospital. Fortunately, his wounds and bruises were only minor.

They then took Hoseok home so he could take a rest. Jieun felt guilty that the man had to get hurt by saving her. After making sure that Hoseok is finally okay, Yoongi asked Jieun to go to the coffee shop with him to talk and rest as well.

"I couldn't believe what happened. I was so scared." Jieun brushed her hair with her fingers. "Yoongi, you and Hobi saved me. I don't know what would've happened if you guys didn't see me."

"You don't have to worry anymore. I'm sure he'll stop bothering you from now on. I won't let that man hurt you, Jieun. I promised you, remember?"

"Thank you, Yoongi." Jieun reached Yoongi's hand, making the latter fluster. However, Jieun's reaction was different.

"Yoongi, you're hurt!" She carefully touched Yoongi's bruised knuckles. "Why didn't you tell me? We could've treated this at the hospital."

"It's...it's nothing. It doesn't hurt that much." Yoongi tried to smile. The bruises actually hurt, but having Jieun's soft hands holding him somehow relieved all the pain.

"You stay here. I'm gonna look for something to treat this."

Jieun left and headed to the cafe's kitchen and searched for the first aid kit. She came back to their table after finding it and started to take care of Yoongi's hands.

Yoongi tried not to stare at the lady who was too focused on treating him, but he couldn't help it. As he stared longer, he realized how Jieun has been important to him that he was even willing to risk his own life just to protect her.

He was too lost in his thoughts and his emotions were starting to take over him when Yoongi gently took Jieun's hand and held it.

Jieun stopped what she was doing and looked at the man's pretty but bruised hand. The present moment at the coffee shop made her heart beat fast, but she tried to remain calm as she slowly meet Yoongi's eyes that was already staring at her.

"Jieun, I need to tell you something."

~
a/n: Hello, everyone! How are you doing? I hope you're having a good day. I would like to apologize for the slow updates. But I hope you love this chapter. I can't promise, but I'll try my best to update more.

Take care everyone! Stay healthy💙