Euphoria

"Hyung, you just got home?"

"Uhuh." He answered while pretending to be busy reading the newspaper.

"Aish. Why do you still buy that? You can always find news on the internet."

"News look better when you read them in prints. Plus, can't you see how the newspaper boy in our neighborhood struggles just to get someone buy this shit? It's not easy because technology takes his sales away."

"I knew it. You feel sorry for the kid again. Just the typical Min Yoongi."

"What?"

"Hyung, quit pretending that you're a badass. You don't look good acting cold."

"Shut up. I don't need a life coach."

"Then maybe you need some coffee? I found a nice place nearby and I know you'll love the coffee there."

Yoongi lifted up his hand holding his almost empty cup of iced americano. "Next time, maybe. I already grabbed some breakfast before going home."

"Alright then. I got to go. Bye hyung!"

Yoongi was left alone. Being in the band and having to perform every night for almost a year now turned him into a nocturnal human who happens to sleep at daytime. There were even times when he couldn't sleep at all. Living his life was never easy. Though many wished to get close to him (especially the girls who watch their band), he considered his bandmates as the only people he could trust with his life.

And of course, his bestfriend/housemate who happened to be his exact opposite. Yoongi would often compare themselves to the day and the night. Him as the latter, being dark and quiet, and his bestfriend as bright and sunny as the day.

"Good morning, can I take your order?"

Jieun was having a great mood despite feeling drained about her earlier encounter with Namjoon. Finally, Nayeon had already adjusted with work so their schedule was slowly getting into its right place, which means no more stressful overtimes for her and Taehyung.

She was happily serving the few orders left on the line when she glanced upon the window and saw Hoseok walking, probably going inside the cafe for his daily dose of drink. Up until now, she still couldn't believe that the man has already considered her as a friend. She anxiously fixed herself to appear presentable in front of the man.

"Good morning, sir. The usual?" Jieun was all smiles while asking Hoseok for his order.

"Yup! And oh, one order of honey citron tea for this hardworking lady here."

Jieun tried not to feel flustered again with his words. He's just too perfect for him.

"Alright, sir. I'll call you when your order's ready."

"Thank you, Jieun-ssi."

After preparing the coffee, Jieun called Hoseok who quickly took his order.

"I need to go, Jieun-ssi. Today's a busy day. See you again!"

Jieun waved her hand and smiled at the man. She felt like she won the lottery everytime Hoseok would mention her name.

Knowing that the day would continue to run perfectly, she went back to work and prepared the pending orders of the other customers with a bright smile on her face.