Boy In Luv

Five minutes before five in the afternoon, Jieun arrived at the shop. Yoongi was already waiting for her.

"I made it on time." Jieun quickly explained when she saw Yoongi's glare on her.

The man did not answer. Instead, he picked the fresh roses and started making the bouquet.

"What are you staring at? Help me."

Jieun panicked a bit and rushed to Yoongi's side. She carefully cut the roses into its right length. Yoongi was focused on fixing the arrangement.

They went on with the work and thirty minutes after they have started, the bouquet was done.

"This is perfect!" Jieun couldn't help but adore the flowers bundled together and wrapped in a thin peach-colored paper.

"Still not as good as what eomma does." Yoongi was almost whispering to himself. "I already texted the client and he gave me the address. Let's go."

"Wait...Do I still have to go with you?"

"Of course, Jieun-ssi. You're our employee, remember?"

But I'm only a florist, not a flower delivery crew.

She wanted to protest, but seeing Yoongi's straight face somehow scared her.

They both went out of the shop and after Yoongi locked the door, he walked towards his motorbike. Jieun was left stuck in her place, figuring out whether she should follow him or not.

"Jieun-ssi, what are you waiting for? Let's go."

"Do—do I have to ride in that?"

"You have no other choice. Unless you want to walk?"

"I'll just take a cab."

"Stop being stubborn. Just go with me."

Jieun gave up and decided to ride the motorbike with Yoongi. She almost lost her balance when Yoongi started driving, making her grab the man's shoulders.

"Hold on tight!"

She followed Yoongi's order. Minutes later, they were at the place where the client was supposed to wait for them.

The client met them outside a restaurant after Yoongi called him and told him that they were already at the location.

"Here's your order, sir."

"Thank you." The young man answered. His voice sound very shaky.

"Thank you too, sir. We'll go now."

"Wait!"

Jieun and Yoongi both stopped from walking away from the same client.

"I...I need your help."

The young man continued speaking, looking anxious. Jieun figured that there was something that was making him nervous.

"My girlfriend is inside the restaurant. I am actually going to propose to her now."

Yoongi and Jieun looked at each other before looking back at their client.

"I don't know what to do or what to say. I want this moment to become memorable, but I'm afraid she won't appreciate it."

"So what exactly do you want us to do?" Yoongi also started feeling the anxiety creeping in.

"Honestly, I don't know. Maybe you could give me some suggestion or idea on what I have to do. Please?"

The three of them stopped speaking and started thinking. Yoongi never thought that they'd encounter this kind of challenge on their first day of working together.

"I have an idea!" Jieun got excited.

"Yoongi-ssi!"

Yoongi was caught off guard. He looked at Jieun who was already smirking.

***
Hello! Sorry for the late and short update. I've been trying to make a good story out of this fic, but I always revise and replace the chapter. I hope this one works though...a semi-cliffhanger🙂

Anyway, have you seen BTS' new single? BUTTER sounds sooooooo addicting! I love it so much. And the music video? It's sooooo good! The boys were so good looking😍

Their song made my day. I can't wait to watch them perform it in their scheduled shows. Keep on streaming Butter my dear readers!😘

 Keep on streaming Butter my dear readers!😘

PS: Yoongi was so cute and so cool. I'm in love with his rap in the song🥺🥰

 I'm in love with his rap in the song🥺🥰