Pico Yandere Alphabet

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?
Pico shows a lot of his affection, although he's a little bit cold the first few days he captures you. Since the events of Pico's school left him a little bit scarred, so just let him love you. Please?

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?
Ohoho. There would be blood and guts everywhere, the fucking place would be a bloodbath.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?
Pico would absolutely simp for his S/O. Pico would only mock them if they tried to leave, like saying shit like "Oh ya think that you can escape from me toots? You're dead wrong, you're mine all mine."

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?
Freedom. Even if he did manage to break his darling, he'd keep you on a short leash (literally, i can see him doing that) when going anywhere.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when
it comes to their darling?
During the first few days, he wouldn't open to you, almost at all. But during the first couple of weeks, he melts when he literally sees your face, he's that vulnerable.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?
He'd feel betrayed, how dare you fight back against him after all he's done for you! But it's nothing that some handcuffs won't fix.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?
Oh, Pico absolutely hates when his darling tries to escape. He'll track them down in a matter of minutes, expect to be locked up in a more secure room after that.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?
When he, *coughs*, punishes you for escape. It's probably the worst physically.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?
He's trying to break you so that you don't remember what he's done to you. Then after that? Get married and live in the city where you'll be a good darling and won't. Fucking. LEAVE HIM.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?
Pico gets the most jealous out of the cast I believe. He'll track down whatever is making him jealous and kill them/ destroy them.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?
Pico is very.... Two-faced. One day, he'd be the nicest person on Earth, treating their darling like a god. But on another day, he'll lash out at them and remind his darling of who they belong to.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?
He'll try to win your heart by giving you gifts, he'll never give them in person. You'd just wonder why is there a teddy bear at your doorstep.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?
Yes, most of the time when he's around his darling, Pico is very sweet and a total simp. When he's usually cool and cold to everybody else.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?
Pico would probably carve his name into their skin, but that's as harsh as he could go. He might also just yell at you if the bad thing you did was minor.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?
Freedom, you won't be outside until you're broken and even then you won't be out that much.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?
He's not very patient, he'll wait about 1 month tops to whisk you away to your forever home.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?
He wouldn't be able to move on in a long time especially if his darling dies. However, if you escape, he will find you. Eventually.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?
He'll regret the things he's done to his darling, but he'll reassure himself by saying "You're doing the right thing."

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?
It all started during the events of the uberkids, when you shot one of them when they were sneaking up against Pico.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?
Pico would break down with them. If his darling is sad, he's sad.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?
Pico knows how to trick the cops into getting off his tail, so if you do escape and call the cops, you might not be soo successful.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?
Pico falls weak to puppy dog eyes. Do that and he'll do anything for you.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?
Only as a punishment, yes.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?
Pico will do anything to get your attention and love, he sees you as the best person in the world.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?
1 month. Yikes.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?
That's the plan.

(Oof, sorry if it's bad. I'm not that good at writing yandere but I try.)

Word count: 943